Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library
WEbcam Bookmarks

Tattoo innerlabia and clit

tomsmeg

Tattoo innerlabia and clit

Unread post by tomsmeg »

My wife want to tattooing her pussy inside, First her innerlabia & clit and maby totaly later if it's possible.
But is it dangerous to tattoo the innerlabias and clit, she wants her labias and clit totaly covered in one colour ,maby like a deep metalic blue
if it's possible, i would like it black but blue is also sexy.

Does anybody know if it is possible to make a tattoo like this , never seen it before.
AljazK

Re: Tattoo innerlabia and clit

Unread post by AljazK »

Wow. You have a great wife. :wink: I think is possible, and my opinion is black to. Please post pictures if she do that. :wink:
Example: Image
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

i love the plan!
I would use different colors and also do the outer lips, inside and outside, (with diff colors left and right
modanethyl

Unread post by modanethyl »

jtalh2003 wrote:correct me if i am wrong but dont isobel varley have it completely covered?
i could be wrong so long since i seen a pic

i would go for bright blue or bright red or bright pink if i could talk someone into it lol
That's true you're right. Have a look at isobel varley.com
tomsmeg

Unread post by tomsmeg »

thanks, i have seen some pics of isobel varley before ,but i have never seen a big close up pic of her pussy, but "yes" she is tattooed inside ,looks like she
have black innerlabias Ohh, i love that :-) wonder if she have tattooed her clit, would be wonderfull to see some closeup pics of her pussy, have anybody seen that?
I have painted my wifes pussy many times to see how she looks with different colours, i use to paint her with permanent marker or nailpolish , because i don't want it
to be messy, if i use other kinds like paint it will flow out when wet. Her favorite colour is the blue nailpolish, sometimes when she put on her makeup she paint her innerlabias/clit the same colour as the nails ,it look very sexy . But i think it's extreme sexy when the innerlabia/clit /clithood is totaly black.
Does anybody have pics of girls painted like that ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amo

Unread post by amo »

here we go!
Isobel's tattoo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomsmeg

Unread post by tomsmeg »

wow, never seen this pic before, thank you ! do you have more pics that that show the outside of her innerlabias and clit ?
servicardriver

Unread post by servicardriver »

have a look at this ...
i like large tattoos and piercings
amo

Unread post by amo »

I have two more of here, but not on that topic.
tomsmeg

Unread post by tomsmeg »

Very nice tattoo and piercing, but she is missing the tattoo in the center of her pussy :-) take a look at my next picture of my wife, she is painted with permanent marker
but this is how i would like her to be tattooed.
tomsmeg

Unread post by tomsmeg »

My wife with her innerlabias, clit, and hood painted with black permanent marker. Is it Possible to tattoo the skin so "solid" black as she is painted on the pics. When
i see pics of people with "black" tattoo's , they are not black but blue/grey , i don't want it like that- how do we get it black ?
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

Tattooed clit is possible already done,
see : http://news.bmezine.com/2008/07/18/the-dark-mark/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

Tomsmeg,

Isobel had to have her inner labia and clit done several times, as the ink does not hold well in this type of skin. Suggest you email her from her website for more info.

You are very lucky that your wife is wanting this done. Please post your progress!

Best wishes
Fred