Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Just my two pence on kinkerbelle

pwardy911

Re: Just my two pence on kinkerbelle

Unread post by pwardy911 »

Inked fist thinks waving £600 quid under my nose and I'm owned..obviously he does understand the concept.. With out being arrogant, us tattoo artists are making $$$$$ a week.. he's called me a con so I've politely in boxed this back to him

You obviously feel slightly big over the net. Being rude to me still ain't going to get the work done. I'm slightly confused why your still bothering me kinker bell said no.. and as for a con artist..ha ha.. I see quiet a few have called you a troil. . Well you can keep looking at intimate tattoos mate..and I'll do em.. kinda living the dream..your little shitty post can't bring me down. Oh and as for your £600..I'm making thousands of pounds a week. Cheers again for your support. Pwardy

if he wants to be rude to me.we could exchange mob numbers, have a face to face chat
Inkedfist

Unread post by Inkedfist »

I am entitled to my opinion.
What a gang of (sheep) i mean followers you both have!
Might get my collection of pens out do a few sketches on a mindless young girl give her some pocket money & ask for funding :lol:
Just my thoughts its a free world after all
DDT982

Unread post by DDT982 »

Kinkerbell, Dante said "non ti curar di loro ma guarda e passa".

I support you and your project. This site would lose one of his souls if you abandon it.

I truly hope you stay with us and keep sharing your artworks and your positive attitude.

Cheers
Max
Kinkerbelle

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

I have just read 14 emails in my inbox which have all contained lovely words of support and kind feedback for me & pwardy..

I will write back to each of you later on this evening..
Thankyou :)

Ps... I am due to have more work added on my breast & .. These tattoos cost money & whilst im not one to penny pinch for the amount of pictures iv shared with you all if anyone would kindly like to make a donation of any amount to go towards the completion of my boobs that would be very kind :)

Kinkerbelle
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

:( But I want pics of InkedFist... why isn't InkFist posting pics :(
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!