Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Any news of oPearl ?

septumrings

Any news of oPearl ?

Unread post by septumrings »

Any news of oPearl ?

Her last video was made when she was pregnant, which was several years ago. Her website now links to Lady Madeleine's website. No sign of any new material from opearl on Lady Madeleine's website. I pray that she has not retired. Her labia rings (which go clean through both sets of labia) must be stretched huge by now, and also her nipples, anus.

It would be a crime if she did not do more photoshoots
Mystery

Re: Any news of oPearl ?

Unread post by Mystery »

I'm missing too man... :( :twisted:
bodymodsurfer

Unread post by bodymodsurfer »

She retired for sure, it was about 2005.
Fortunately I brought it to a bigger collection of almost all of her videos.
I miss her pretty, modificated body, too ;)
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

I honestly always thought that her vids were all from the 80s!

They always seem to have a grainy VHS feel to them then there were the awful graphics and dated transition effects... and weird soundtracks :p

I guess they were just the style of whoever produced them. Still great videos though. Where is she from?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
septumrings

LilLurker wrote:I honestly always thought that her vids were all from the 80s!

They always seem to have a grainy VHS feel to them then there were the awful graphics and dated transition effects... and weird soundtracks :p

I guess they were just the style of whoever produced them. Still great videos though. Where is she from?
She is from Luxembourg. I ran into her once in the mid 1980s when she was working in a café-bar on the river. She had just had her boobs siliconed. I even heard two Radio Luxembourg DJs talking about her (not by name) during a handover, once.

Her first videos were in the late 1980s, VHS. It took forever for any videos to reach the internet once the internet had been established in the mid 1990s. There were a few .JPGs.

It would be criminal if she did retire.

I can remember the first time I saw her picture, it was a full-size poster. One of the most incredible moments in my life. The photograph was of her fully dressed, in her usual elegant manner, with legs crossed, seated, but with her labia rings and labia protruding down between her crossed thighs.

It could be that she might return, if her personal circumstances change. That happens sometimes.
bodymodsurfer

One day I read on another forum or page she already died. Thankfully I never found a confirmation for that somewhere. How old might she be today, mmmhhh???

About 10 or 15 years ago we had a video store closing in town nearby. Damn, I was a fool not to buy all of the VHS tapes of her performing in Erotic Passion series.

I´m still searching for the complete video Erotic Passion 32 showing her with this unbelievable stomach piercing.

With most of luck I saved Erotic Passion 34 which isn´t findable on the web as well ;)
roblack

Unread post by roblack »

Obviously oPearl retired after her pregnancy, which I fully understand but deeply regret :P
Probably you want to make EP34 available for others too?
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

Yes, those who have, you can digitize and place the 32 and 34 series?
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

She has a fan group on Fetlife

https://fetlife.com/groups/38976" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It includes a girl who is "in training to be Opearl" ! But please show respect and don't post her pictures on here, sign up there and see them.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
septumrings

roblack wrote:Obviously oPearl retired after her pregnancy, which I fully understand but deeply regret :P
Probably you want to make EP34 available for others too?
Yes but it was her second pregnancy.

She may be back. There is hope.

Other ladies retired after pregnancies or just disappeared but sometimes they came back. Marta Pfeffer ;Aldonze and BitchA, BitchB, BitchC ; Some of the silicone boob queens did a few sets after they had retired and had reductions. Uschi Digart did a return tour 20 years after she retired. Diane Poppos did the same.
septumrings

bodymodsurfer wrote:One day I read on another forum or page she already died. Thankfully I never found a confirmation for that somewhere. How old might she be today, mmmhhh???

About 10 or 15 years ago we had a video store closing in town nearby. Damn, I was a fool not to buy all of the VHS tapes of her performing in Erotic Passion series.

I´m still searching for the complete video Erotic Passion 32 showing her with this unbelievable stomach piercing.

With most of luck I saved Erotic Passion 34 which isn´t findable on the web as well ;)
Is Erotic Passion 32 the one where she is seated on a park bench with her legs apart and she has a huge ring in her Mons Veneris ?

I have never seen that vid and the closest I came was a download of a clip from it in the mid 1990s, which was corrupt. I have often wondered about that video. Like all of Opearl's piercings, it was fabulous.
Mystery

Unread post by Mystery »

Maybe I can find only short clip with weights - from EP32? It's totaly cracking quality, it has 1.30mins but I have this little piece :D Propably it's still somewhere on the net but pretty hard to find :mrgreen:
blueboy80

Unread post by blueboy80 »

Please share if possible.
Eternally grateful
bodymodsurfer

I remember the EP32 short clip in awful quality. I have never found the whole video somewhere on the web. Too stupid I sold this VHS someday (for an acceptable price).

It was EP34 where O-Pearl walked through a park and presented her piercings on a bench. This remarkable one I still have in collection. To digitze I have not the technical equipment in here ;)

I bought EP75 maybe 2 month ago. But O-Pearl in female domination is not really the position I liked to see her in. If anyone is interested in this DVD with original cover box, just send PM.

The most I loved her in fisting or big dildo stuffing action!!!
septumrings

bodymodsurfer wrote:I remember the EP32 short clip in awful quality. I have never found the whole video somewhere on the web. Too stupid I sold this VHS someday (for an acceptable price).

It was EP34 where O-Pearl walked through a park and presented her piercings on a bench. This remarkable one I still have in collection. To digitze I have not the technical equipment in here ;)

I bought EP75 maybe 2 month ago. But O-Pearl in female domination is not really the position I liked to see her in. If anyone is interested in this DVD with original cover box, just send PM.

The most I loved her in fisting or big dildo stuffing action!!!
OK so it was EP34 I was thinking of, with the park bench. I must have seen a clip or some screenshots because I remember an image of it. I tried to get hold of copy but I could not. I remember being very excited by it.

You are right: Her big anal dildo action is her best. Unequaled in quality. Really superb. That vid is much more common.

If you want to go from VHS -> MPG / AVI then the best way in these times would be to get a TV card for your laptop. Many A/V laptops have a lead in for a video feed any way, which means you could feed from VHS player straight in, using the VHS video player cable.