Ginch Jodi Gym 003.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 004.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 005.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 006.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 007.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 008.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 009.JPG
Ginch Jodi Gym 010.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megabucket

Re: Ginch Jodi gym

Unread post by megabucket »

Hey man, I don't mean to be negative but given that certain other topics such as all 'girls with facial tattoos' have been posted as a single thread is there any chance that you cold maybe combine some of your posts? This lady seems to have an awful lot of threads all to herself. :D
henk1234

Unread post by henk1234 »

Please man make one thread. I think she's fucking disgusting so fuck off making 5 topics a day about her.
gakky

Unread post by gakky »

I love all your photo's. I found some movies on a website called xHamster.com and then typed in Blackwidow jodi. she know how to get worked over! :D is there any other sites out there?
Kleenkes

Unread post by Kleenkes »

megabucket wrote:Hey man, I don't mean to be negative but given that certain other topics such as all 'girls with facial tattoos' have been posted as a single thread is there any chance that you cold maybe combine some of your posts? This lady seems to have an awful lot of threads all to herself. :D

I think, that a single topic with all pics becomes to big.

So I decided to make single topics.
jonnyboyo99

Unread post by jonnyboyo99 »

And I think they are very nice too. Thank you for your efforts :D :D :D
gakky

Unread post by gakky »

There's a few of us with taste so keep the ginch coming! :D :D
megabucket

Kleenkes wrote:
megabucket wrote:Hey man, I don't mean to be negative but given that certain other topics such as all 'girls with facial tattoos' have been posted as a single thread is there any chance that you cold maybe combine some of your posts? This lady seems to have an awful lot of threads all to herself. :D

I'm not saying that you shouldn't post (few enough people do so around here) but when there are regularly more new Jodi topics that other posts put together I think it makes sense to compress your stuff a little.
Kleenkes

Unread post by Kleenkes »

megabucket wrote:
Kleenkes wrote:

I'm not saying that you shouldn't post (few enough people do so around here) but when there are regularly more new Jodi topics that other posts put together I think it makes sense to compress your stuff a little.

Hello megabucket

You named the main problem of this Forum.

The very poor activity of 10930 Members.

It's sad to see,when it's possible, that I have more posts than other put together.

In June 2012 I stopped posting movies in this Forum, because I never found any full-length movie here in return.
I'm now posting them in more active Forums.
Possibly I move with my Picsets too.

BR

Kleenkes
whoo

Unread post by whoo »

As someone who looks at 99.99% of the female pics here daily and post less then 1% i would never complain about people putting up "free" pics of anything when there using there own time to do it even if its somthing im not really into. I may comment on some of the comments of others but i hope ive never dissed anyones pictures they put up. ive found 100s of wonderful names and ladies pictures and videos and sites here its awesome to see so Keep it up. I know i should say thanks more so thanks to all who have and continue to post and spend there time looking for new names and ladies you will never make all the people happy "but if your keeping me happy then the world is good" lol and im happy looking at most of the things here, so please dont let a couple complaints ruin it for the 1000s that do like it but just dont say thank you enough hope the 2013 year is same or better then the 2012 cause ive really enjoyed seeing so many new topics and posts this forum has so....Thanks again
megabucket

whoo wrote:As someone who looks at 99.99% of the female pics here daily and post less then 1% i would never complain about people putting up "free" pics of anything when there using there own time to do it even if its somthing im not really into. I may comment on some of the comments of others but i hope ive never dissed anyones pictures they put up. ive found 100s of wonderful names and ladies pictures and videos and sites here its awesome to see so Keep it up. I know i should say thanks more so thanks to all who have and continue to post and spend there time looking for new names and ladies you will never make all the people happy "but if your keeping me happy then the world is good" lol and im happy looking at most of the things here, so please dont let a couple complaints ruin it for the 1000s that do like it but just dont say thank you enough hope the 2013 year is same or better then the 2012 cause ive really enjoyed seeing so many new topics and posts this forum has so....Thanks again
I don't mean to be rude, but did you read my post? I wasn't complaining about him posting pics I wasn't into. I merely asked whether the long stream of threads about this woman could be somewhat consolidated into a smaller number of threads.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Hello megabucket

You named the main problem of this Forum.

The very poor activity of 10930 Members.

It's sad to see,when it's possible, that I have more posts than other put together.

In June 2012 I stopped posting movies in this Forum, because I never found any full-length movie here in return.
I'm now posting them in more active Forums.
Possibly I move with my Picsets too.

BR

Kleenkes
Please tell us where to find the more active forums!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
gakky

Unread post by gakky »

Please show us more Ginch please! Don't get spooked by the negative press. Us fan's crave more of this sexy woman! :D :D :wink: :wink:
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

@megabucket:

Although i kinda agree with you, you don't have to open all the new threads if you don't want to :-P At least the OP had sense enough to provide us all with a nice descriptive title for his(/hers?) threads, which makes him one of the best structured posters around and thus one of the last members i would complain about :P

don't know if this has been posted before
http://xhamster.com/movies/1647193/heav ... slave.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;