WEbcam Bookmarks

Ginch Jodi lotion bike

Kleenkes

Ginch Jodi lotion bike

Unread post by Kleenkes »

Ginch Jodi lotion bike 021.JPG
Ginch Jodi lotion bike 022.JPG
Ginch Jodi lotion bike 023.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wistasse

Re: Ginch Jodi lotion bike

Unread post by wistasse »

i love tats under stockings.
jonnyboyo99

Unread post by jonnyboyo99 »

can somebody starta thread of tats under stockings-tights ? I think they are so sexy !!!
gakky

Unread post by gakky »

three cheers for Jodi! What a sexy and raunchy woman she is. I would love to be rubbing that lotion all over her and playing with that hot pussy! who agree's with me?
gakky

Unread post by gakky »

are there any recent ginch movies or pics from 2012 that anyone has?
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

gakky wrote:are there any recent ginch movies or pics from 2012 that anyone has?
Yeah, that's the question... where is she at now ?

This guy from mytattoogirls keeps posting old photosets as "new additions" to the site. For example, the latest photoset featuring jodi shows photo's where she does not have her tongue split (which she has). As far as I know the tongue split pics are the most recent (http://www.piercedforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 8&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

I wish he'd post some good videos again, none have been posted for ages on the site :(
Kleenkes

McFetish wrote:
gakky wrote:are there any recent ginch movies or pics from 2012 that anyone has?
Yeah, that's the question... where is she at now ?

This guy from mytattoogirls keeps posting old photosets as "new additions" to the site. For example, the latest photoset featuring jodi shows photo's where she does not have her tongue split (which she has). As far as I know the tongue split pics are the most recent (http://www.piercedforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 8&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

I wish he'd post some good videos again, none have been posted for ages on the site :(

1. I'm not from mytattoogirls and I'm not posting old photosets as "new additions".

I'm posting all pics I got from mytattoogirls. More posts will come.

2. I don't have any recent videos.
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Kleenkes, don't get me wrong, I did not mean yóu by "this guy from mytattoogirls".
I meant Sacha, the guy who runs the site. If I was referring to you it wouldn't address you in third person :)

Mytattoogirls is one of my favorite sites too but the latest "updates" have been somewhat disappointing. Older picture sets and no videos :( Damn, all the videos there are awesome, girls getting tattoos and piercings on their nipples, asses, pussies and face. I hope to see some new content on the site in the near future.
gakky

Unread post by gakky »

I would also love to see some recent stuff of Ginch Jodi. I have tried to find some around on the net but with no luck. She is my favorite and as a fan I crave more from her.
Kleenkes

McFetish wrote:Kleenkes, don't get me wrong, I did not mean yóu by "this guy from mytattoogirls".
I meant Sacha, the guy who runs the site. If I was referring to you it wouldn't address you in third person :)

Mytattoogirls is one of my favorite sites too but the latest "updates" have been somewhat disappointing. Older picture sets and no videos :( Damn, all the videos there are awesome, girls getting tattoos and piercings on their nipples, asses, pussies and face. I hope to see some new content on the site in the near future.

I'm posting in alphabetical order not in a timeline.

In fact that I don't reduce the Pic's resolution, it takes always 30 Min. or more to upload a new Set.

11 more Picsets are in my Folder for Uploads.

The most recent Set is Ginch in the Hottub. It's already posted.

For Movies go to Youtube.com and search for Mytattoogirls
MyTattooGirls11's channel

BR

Kleenkes
Kleenkes

movie 156 MB

http://uploaded.net/file/p3ht2xvj/from/ryar9m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;