what's the website?
glendle

Re: Gift

Unread post by glendle »

No worky for me!
Waxus

Unread post by Waxus »

That was a great site in the past. Nowadays, it seem's like the site is dead ... :(
fleagle

Unread post by fleagle »

dead link for me too. But I agree , certainly a few years ago it was a great site
glendle

Unread post by glendle »

http://www.ttw.ath.cx works, just logged in and it works OK
Frameset

Unread post by Frameset »

I was there many years ago for the last time.
Looks like they haven't changend anything, it feels and looks like stoneage of the internet!
A blast from the past!
:-)
mogman

Unread post by mogman »

Ah the good old days......

Thanks for the link and PW

I too remember this site from years ago. Some great photos in the "show" area of Dunstable Expo's.
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

Thanks for the oldies 8)
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Apologies if I'm being thick, but how do I find the 'show' section?

I've just finished going through all the assorted galleries - which takes some time! Some nice old pics and girls I'd completely forgotten about. Pics I used to have but chucked for some reason... Anyway, thanks a lot for posting - great gift.
mogman

Unread post by mogman »

Komarov

Once in the main site, look towards the bottom of the page and under SERVERS: there is the show category

http://www.ttw.ath.cx/showserver/showserver.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards
Mogman
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Thanks Mogman,

Yeah the Dunstable pics are good. Does anybody have any more pics of this woman? I remember I used to have a pic of her with a nose chain once...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rmark1

Unread post by rmark1 »

Komarov_112,

I remember everything about here except her name! There was an article about her in PFIQ (I think that was the mag.) in the late 80's/early 90's. I remember that she had been to India and the women there thought her husband was a cheapskate because her jewellery was silver, not gold! There were some brilliant pictures of her, including one with a huge decorated ring in her nose. I would love to know her name again and see any pictures anyone has of her.

Thanks for posting these.
fetishdan

Unread post by fetishdan »

rmark1 wrote:Komarov_112,
There was an article about her in PFIQ (I think that was the mag.) in the late 80's/early 90's. I remember that she had been to India and the women there thought her husband was a cheapskate because her jewellery was silver, not gold! There were some brilliant pictures of her, including one with a huge decorated ring in her nose.
I'm pretty sure that was in "Body Art" magazine. She was even on the cover.

Hang on. I'll walk over to my bookshelf. Brb.

OK. I'm back. :-)

Yup! Body Art magazine, issue 4, published in 1988.
On pages 18ff there's more pictures, and an interview quoting her and her bloke as Carol and Alan.
"[..] In India it was quite funny because I had women coming up to me and saying 'No good husband. Only wearing silver? What does he think of you? No gold.' [...]".

I don't really want to scan in from the magazine - "Body Art" had a spine binding and I don't want to crack the spine and make the pages fall out.

Dan.
jonnyboyo99

Unread post by jonnyboyo99 »

I vaguely remember this mag though I am sure it was 1993-96. Body art mag was published on a fairly irregular basis. but had some brilliant articles and photos. Sadly all my issues (3 - 12 I think) have long gone. Pity that no one has ever kept a set for uploading. (hoping maybe..... )