Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library
WEbcam Bookmarks

Lisa from RoyBoy's site?

Jwks247

Lisa from RoyBoy's site?

Unread post by Jwks247 »

A long time ago there was a girl that was in several tattoo mags that was named Lisa. She had both breast tattooed and a tiger on her ribcage, just to name a few. Her work was done by RoyBoy and she also appeared in a few of his videos along with his ex-wife Debra. Does anyone have any information on this girl?
jonnyboyo99

Re: Lisa from RoyBoy's site?

Unread post by jonnyboyo99 »

Lisa Rochas as I recall, but thats about all I know
ouch_that_hurts

Unread post by ouch_that_hurts »

try this thread...

http://www.piercedforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wicked4x

Unread post by wicked4x »

I have searched the internet high and low for more info on what became of Katie, Royboy's ex wife. She had extensive work done, even snakes on her forehead. I would love to see some recent pics of her.
fleagle

Unread post by fleagle »

I too search for her every now and again. there has ben nothing new for years and years. :( :( :(

Hope she's still around !
amo

Unread post by amo »

http://picticon.com/payc/photographers/ ... T8708.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
paysite with some photos :(
on facebook Lisa Rochkus
look like that it of here ! She was my favorite tattoo girl im my early days :)
targed

Unread post by targed »

Couple of pics lifted from her facebook profile

LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

It's a pretty low blow stealing pictures from peoples Facebook pages. Even if someone has accidentally made their pictures public why not just link to them - why liberate them from Facebook?

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Oops- included the pics in my reply! I'm assuming these are private family pics that were never meant for the wider world.
Last edited by LilLurker on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
targed

Unread post by targed »

I havnt stolen them at all, the pics are linked directly from facebook. I cant control where facebook host their images....
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

targed wrote:I havnt stolen them at all, the pics are linked directly from facebook. I cant control where facebook host their images....
Fair enough, I see that they're hot linked rather than saved and uploaded. Even if she changes her privacy settings those links are going to stay. She'd need to delete then reupload the photos making them private next time.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
hornytoad

Unread post by hornytoad »

Well,I appreciate it, targed. She's looking pretty good after all these years.
fleagle

Unread post by fleagle »

hornytoad wrote:......She's looking pretty good after all these years.
mmmmm :shock: :shock: , It's a shame that it looks as though in the last 20 or so years since since the heyday of her photos that we all know and love, that she never added any more to her body - at least I can't see any from those pics. :( :(
fetishdan

Unread post by fetishdan »

hornytoad wrote: It's a shame that it looks as though in the last 20 or so years since since the heyday of her photos that we all know and love, that she never added any more to her body - at least I can't see any from those pics. :( :(
I don't know. From what I'm seeing it looks like she added quite a lot to her body.

Badabish.

Thank you. I'll be here all weekend. Remember to tip your waitresses.

Dan.
fleagle

Unread post by fleagle »

fetishdan wrote:
hornytoad wrote: It's a shame that it looks as though in the last 20 or so years since since the heyday of her photos that we all know and love, that she never added any more to her body - at least I can't see any from those pics. :( :(
I don't know. From what I'm seeing it looks like she added quite a lot to her body.
Don't see it myself. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hornytoad

Unread post by hornytoad »

He's joking about her weight. :P