Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library
WEbcam Bookmarks

Black hole is Healing nicely :)! Ready for the wings!

Kinkerbelle

Black hole is Healing nicely :)! Ready for the wings!

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

Few people have asked for me to send a picture of me looking at my newly modified minky so here you go :) plus I'm not as swollen now so enjoy! If anybody wants to send Ideas for the pussyfly wings go ahead.. Also thinking of getting my nipples done soon I'm thinking either black hearts or black stars hmmm... What we all thinking? :)
I have also attached a few boob shots due to numerous requests wanting to see how big they are etc... Don't forget as you can see one boob is tattooed so want it to ideally match with my nipples :)
Kinkerbelle
Last edited by Kinkerbelle on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LilLurker

Re: Black hole is Healing nicely :)! Ready for the wings!

Unread post by LilLurker »

Black stars have been done and pink hearts have been done but I've never seen black hearts. You could go red and green for port and starboard like airplane warning lights on their wing tips :p

Maybe you should start a post with a poll and allow people to add suggestions to the poll?

I'd keep the wings simple - maybe black and one colour - almost tribal in appearance rather than lifelike butterfly. Keep up the good work ;)
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Kinkerbelle

I might take you up on the poll idea :)! Thank you
Kinkerbelle

Not so ambitious about the red & green idea though ha ;)
Inkedfist

Unread post by Inkedfist »

Can we see a picture of your boobs kinkerbelle? Help us get more of an idea and imagination to whether you should have black hearts or stars ;) I think both of your boobs should get fully covered ;)
Thank you for posting these new pictures I love the mirror one
Kinkerbelle

Yes no worries just attached some...

Kinkerbelle
mXa

Unread post by mXa »

A teat suggestion: a heavy black ring on the outer edge of the aereola.
Love the look of the black slit!!!
and thanks big time for sharing.
Nothing is as tasty as a well-cooked sacred cow.
Kinkerbelle

Thank you :) I'm considering getting them pierced
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

Maybe you should tattoo a nipple on your minky and minkies on your nipples. Just kidding! Great stuff, I look forward to seeing your further work.
Kinkerbelle

Haha glad your joking I'd never do that!! :p that's a bit to crazy for me.. & thanks
crystalboy

Unread post by crystalboy »

Thanks for Sharing !
Very nice !:)
Rebeca

Unread post by Rebeca »

oh my god! this must have been hurting, it look so cool :-) i have fantasies about doing the exactly the same, but i'm not sure i dare, because of pain and what my future boyfriend will react, and it will be embarrassing to go to the doctor :-( hope i can get rid of these thoughts.
Is your clit black as well, looks like (must then be extreme painfull or?)
Do you have a picture that show how your clit looks like now ?
How deep inside are you tattooed, and how did that hurt ? do you have pic of that as well ?
why did you want this done ? have you told friends?

very curious and interested

Rebeca
Last edited by Rebeca on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kinkerbelle

It took a lot of thinking time I will admit :) but as soon as I looked at the insides of my vagina after my first sitting I loved it straight away even though it was half a black hole :)

And it should not matter to a future boyfriend if he likes you enough he will not be bothered About it .. I hope :p yes I'm dreading the time when the dr has to see my modified lady gardens but think I will warn them before hand :)

Yes my clit is black to but still some left to do.. That is the worst part.. It's very intense And a mixture between pleasure and pain I can only manage like 5 seconds before wanting to stop :)

I will try get a picture of it for you.. And tattooed quite far inside, how far he's planning on going in I don't know as some areas probably will not hold the ink.. I'm in safe hands with pwardy911 so I trust him to go as far Inside as he thinks :)

The inside area at the bottom near my hole doesn't hurt that much it's the top half near my clit and inner lips are what are most painfull! Tramadol and numbing cream are brilliant to use though however I would recommend going to sleep after!

Why.. Because I love everything unusual and unique and after seeing some photos decided I wanted to get a butterfly and the black body is very unusual and although I did require some slight persuasion I'm extremely glad I went for it :)
Yes a few of my friends know and they are very intrigued.. They think I'm crazy but as more gets done there realising how good it will look complete :)

Hope this helps
Kinkerbelle
Rebeca

Unread post by Rebeca »

Thank u, You make me want to do this even more :-) , did you ever think of other colors?
I want a color that is most far away from Natural, (not red or Purple) So in my mind i have 3 options: 1. Black 2. Blue (almost like this) 3. Maby green like a eyliner i have.
If i do it I think it will be hard to deside that, .
What about mixing it, having clit and innerlips blue and the rest black?
Any ideas? If i do it , i want it special, sometimes i like the idea that my pussy look weird :-)
Kinkerbelle

No black was the only colour I wanted :) and it's all black now so no hope in any mixing going on haha :)

It's a big decision to make but I'm glad I went through with it :)!

Kinkerbelle