Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Tattoo suggestions for new slut?

LilLurker

Tattoo suggestions for new slut?

Unread post by LilLurker »

Miss Lil_Lurker is having her first meet with a guy from the internet today!

Mr n Miss Lil_Lurker have been together for 3 years and she's quite innocent, this is her first time "swinging". (She's 24)

Looking for tattoo suggestions to mark the occasion!

Thoughts so far have included a sperm with the date inside the head, a tally chart with the year next to it (to be added to as time goes on), a swing with a cherry sat on the chair etc. Location wise it will be probably be going on her bum.

Some way of symbolising the day a slut was born might be good? Anyway, any ideas would be gratefully received!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
mXa

Re: Tattoo suggestions for new slut?

Unread post by mXa »

A snake and the date. Think of how much less explaining it requires.
Nothing is as tasty as a well-cooked sacred cow.
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Year and then sperm tally marks. I'd do the forearm, though.

Bum should be a welcome message.
LilLurker

familiarcreep wrote:Year and then sperm tally marks. I'd do the forearm, though.

We're following this thread closely! It does have to be on her bum so that it's hidden but also highly visible during doggy and like you say.... a good welcome message!

The guy has been and gone - she went through with it ;)
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Morejan

Unread post by Morejan »

familiarcreep wrote:Year and then sperm tally marks. I'd do the forearm, though.

Sperm tally marks sound really good to me.
familiarcreep

LilLurker wrote:

We're following this thread closely! It does have to be on her bum so that it's hidden but also highly visible during doggy and like you say.... a good welcome message!

The guy has been and gone - she went through with it ;)
Fantastic! Okay, has to be on the bum. How about this: use the tally mark sperm idea--which seems to be popular--and put a little banner or some such at the small of the back that reads "Add your mark". The wording on that isn't great, but hopefully you get the intent.

I'd also suggest having the month and day run along the tail of each sperm tally. Not sure if a sperm should tally one encounter, or one cum for each encounter. (Gang-bang of four with four cums would be four sperm, you see.)
familiarcreep

Also a possible option, have Ms. LilLurker's partners choose the commemorative pieces without her foreknowledge. That is, you and they collaborate but Ms. LilLurker is left in the dark as to exact placement/content until after the tattoo is finished.

I have my own wife tattooed in collaboration with our artist without my wife's prior knowledge. The outrageous eroticism of my wife's anticipation and anxiety and eventual glee is often too much to bear, which is sometimes awkward. Today she had to wear a blindfold to have work done on her hand and it proved difficult not to knock off during the middle-time rest break's oral service.

Oh, to know that you've changed someone, to see that change wrapped around your cock and be a complete mystery to the person is exquisite. To answer questions without giving away the whole game, oh!

Especially if you have the bum done, it's easy to keep the work a secret until it's completed, or nearly so.
LilLurker

There have been some great ideas here but as she's already organising her 2nd meet up I think I might have to think again otherwise her bum's going to be covered in sperm tally marks within a couple of years!

I was thinking of simple the word SLUT with a rectangular box around it (similar to a US style license plate I guess) but made to look like it's a cattle brand - reddish/pink in colour with irregular edging. I guess it would be the size of a credit card - a bit longer perhaps.

I did consider "Slut in training" or "Slut under development" because that's what she is at the moment.... I suppose being a slut is a ongoing thing though, always striving to be slutter. "Slut in making".

Just thinking out loud.... or online.... now.

familiarcreep - sounds interesting, what designs have you chosen in the past?
familiarcreep

LilLurker wrote:There have been some great ideas here but as she's already organising her 2nd meet up I think I might have to think again otherwise her bum's going to be covered in sperm tally marks within a couple of years!
There's nothing saying you can't switch designs once things begin to look cluttered. My own wife wears a floral bracelet with one leaf for every new sexual partner she's had and one flower for every lesbian-only experience. It's simple, tasteful and easily maintained. The whole design as it now stands stretches from just off the back of her right hand to, oh, 15cm behind that.
LilLurker wrote:I was thinking of simple the word SLUT with a rectangular box around it (similar to a US style license plate I guess) but made to look like it's a cattle brand - reddish/pink in colour with irregular edging. I guess it would be the size of a credit card - a bit longer perhaps.

I did consider "Slut in training" or "Slut under development" because that's what she is at the moment.... I suppose being a slut is a ongoing thing though, always striving to be slutter. "Slut in making".

Just thinking out loud.... or online.... now.
I hate it, it seems so remarkably pedestrian. One tattoo per encounter--or per memorable encounter--is a much more indelible mark with so much more symbolic significance. For instance, you might start on her bum an ovum and have each whoring you wish to keep in special memory be a sperm, not unlike:

Once that seems finished, move on. A mere "Slut" seems like such a waste.
LilLurker wrote:familiarcreep - sounds interesting, what designs have you chosen in the past?
Oh, my. She's getting quite covered as I tend to prefer large, bold pieces over smaller. I've mentioned her partner bracelet (armlet now, I guess) and elsewhere in this forum I've discussed her neck piece, of which she knows only that there's an appointment and a new clothing budget.

The new piece on her hand is her favorite creeping flower, connected to the bracelet; tendrils of leaves go up her thumb and the flower sits just off-center in the back of the hand. Curved around the outside of the flower toward the wrist is "Die ruhige Hausfrau." Each year, on our anniversary, her ears are gauged up one size more. I've had her eyebrows tattooed in green to give them a subtle hew, even once the hair is grown out. Her nipples are pierced and the areolas tattooed to resemble another of her favorite flowers; the nipples are untattooed for the time being in deference to concerns of breast feeding. Various flora pieces in memoria of my ancestors she is to emulate. A few phallic figures in various states of relations with other partners. She's especially fond of the huge phallused men orally and anally penetrating the fertility goddess just above her left elbow, on the inside of the arm. I add some new detail for each anonymous partner she brings home to share her.

I understand that your partner can't quite have the coverage of my wife, but I do urge you to consider something more elaborate. There's a great amount of fun to be had, especially when tattooing is done as a matter of complete submission/trust.

Also, what city / country is your new slut looking for partners in? ;)
LilLurker

familiarcreep wrote: I hate it, it seems so remarkably pedestrian.

Also, what city / country is your new slut looking for partners in? ;)
I like the idea because it's not pedestrian! It's not open to interpretation and it's not explained away easily! It says "Slut" and there's no denying that, bold as brass and clear as day.

And because it's on her bum she'll literally have the label of "slut" following her around!

And to answer your last question - I'll send you a private message :)
familiarcreep

I misspoke. I love the idea of the "Slut" stamp, but I've seen only such a label done many times. Adding some sort of tally system, or other permanent commemorative ritual, pushes the idea over the top, providing a growing visual evidence of unembarrassed hedonism.

By all means, do the Slut brand (aside: real branding is a strong possibility) but do something more.

Anyway, I look forward to your private message. Perhaps I can add my own tally. ;)
LilLurker

Capture.JPG
Like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
familiarcreep

Yes, indeed. I am, of course, adamant that this should not be the only mark made.
familiarcreep

Further thought: stylize the letters of SLUT as phalluses and cum splashes, adding appropriate decorations as desired.
cousteau

Unread post by cousteau »

tat2z4evr wrote:A suggestion - check the font named Koksure
http://fontzone.net/font-details/Koksure/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Also that one maybe http://www.fontspace.com/gorillablu/jlr ... o-conceive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and the fonts here, too

hxxp://www.free-fonts.com/sex_fonts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WATCH THE LAST ONE - AVAST IS THROWING UP THREAT WARNINGS ON THE PAGE