Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e plugged and chained -- Present

jr2bdsm

e plugged and chained -- Present

Post by jr2bdsm »

for the past week e has been taking "cat naps" in the present position while being ass plugged with a large rosebud - heavy stainless steel butt plug and with a chain affixed to her through bolted pussy. she settles in quickly and drifts off into a relaxed, pleasant, near dreamlike state for 15 minutes or so. Occasionally I will find her completely asleep. she exudes a sense of being completely at ease, of peacefulness and a sense of this being completely natural and appropriate for her. she is wonderful and magnificent - truly remarkable..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dryfsys

Re: e plugged and chained -- Present

Post by dryfsys »

very nice , my compliments.. does she wear the chain 24/7?, think that would be very teasing, having her walking about, doing shopping and so with that chain attached
iamthefryguy

Post by iamthefryguy »

As always, thank you for more photos of your remarkable E! I must say that I am a little confused, though... The last ponygirl photos that I saw of her (with Anna Rose), it looked like she had a tattoo on her left butt cheek. Was that just an effect for the ponygirl shoot, or was this photo set from one of her earlier "naps"? Thank you SO much for sharing! When I log on to PF, the first thing I check is to see if you've posted again!
jr2bdsm

Re: e plugged and chained -- Present --dryfsys

Post by jr2bdsm »

Dear dryfsys, Thank you for the complimentary note, interest and inquiry.

e does wear a gold chain around her waist 24/7. she has been doing so for nearly 10 years.

On occasion I will take her out with a chain attached to her pussy piercings as a lead/leash. This tends to happen when we are going out for the evening to a fetish friendly event or to a party in the city (San Francisco) which is fetish tolerant. Though e regularly wears pelvic chains in "vanilla" public to go shopping etc.. these are worn under clothing and are normally visible only to an eye that is looking more than just cursorily.

Attached are a few examples and a few pictures of e who was chained to the landing to await guests for an evening party.

Regards and Respects, J & e
bdsm247.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jr2bdsm

Re: e plugged and chained -- Present - iamthefryguy

Post by jr2bdsm »

Dear iamthefryguy, Thank you for the very nice note and the wonderful compliments. We are glad to know you enjoy our postings. We are trying out a tattoo design for e (one of several we have been working on for some time now). We like this one and likely will be making it a permanent tattoo in the near future.

Our regards and good wishes, J & e
bdsm247.com
iamthefryguy

Post by iamthefryguy »

Can't wait to see! So far all of her modifications are well balanced and look like they have had a lot of thought behind them, like a true artwork should! Knowing your prior experience, I'm sure that her next enhancements will be tasteful and erotic like the rest. My favorites are her permanent waist chain and her septum ring. Kind of an odd mix, one that we get to see all the time, even when clothed, and one that is only shared occasionally. Does she wear a daily retainer? And, how long <has> she had her waist chain. I don't think I've seen a single pic of her without it!

Thank you for the quick response, and sorry if the questions are too nosey!

-FryGuy-
dryfsys

Post by dryfsys »

i would be very please if my slave was chained waiting for me like taht, and the pics of her shopping are teasing too

idea; the other of that large chain can also be lockesd onto a septumring, or kinkier, to a shhacle that goes trough both nostrils and septum 9th schacle just hanging out of her nose then) or-if you dont want nosepiercings, let her sniff up a thread trough each nose-hole, when they appear in the back of her mouth connect both ends of a piece of chain at each end and pull gently back out oh her nose, the result will be a chain hangin out of both noseholes, which yo can fit on her earrings or nipplerings or whatever yo like, and depending on the lenght of chain you used

Will
Nasenring1

Post by Nasenring1 »

Septum Ring

Diese wunderschöne Sklavin hat ein Loch in der Nase für den Nose Ring
Last edited by Nasenring1 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
magenta

Post by magenta »

these are fantastic rosebud and piercing pics. Thanks a lot