piercedbitch

Re: Anal Pussy Piercing

Unread post by piercedbitch »

raduka wrote:Every woman should have this heavy anal pussy piercing
GREAT ! and I agree !
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

LiLurker says that the "pictures of such a deep anal/pussy piercing simply aren't real."
And Lilurker can't possibly be wrong. Ask him, I'm sure that he'd be happy to tell you so!
Also be sure to make sure that he preapproves anything you might want to post meets with his standards and beliefs!
Thanks for setting it straight LL!
Last edited by crbtoo on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

crbtoo wrote:OK yee of little faith.
I got into the wayback machine and went wayyy back in the archives and found a few photos of the young lady I was talking about that had (as she called it) an "anal forchette."
I understand those that are against this particular modification (I have to agree with you!) This is the sort of modification that is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be attempted. PERIOD!
That said in her case her's was done by a surgeon and her healing was monitored literally daily by a medical professional.
The accompanying photos was taken when her piercing was healed but still new. The ring shown in the first and third photos was a half inch in diameter.
Photo two shows the size that was first done.
It was eventually taken up to accept a one inch diameter ring.
Sorry, I have no photos of it at that size.
Again, this modification was performed by a physician and it was watched and cared for by a medical professional. Even then she has trouble with infections as it healed.
This is the sort of modification that is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be attempted. PERIOD!
And you know all this how? Can we have a link to the original source?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

Lil Lurker,
I know all of this how? How about hours on conversation with the lady in question as well as with her husband, who is a medical professional (a dentist) that I spoke of. He provided the care while healing, but the actual piercing was done by a friend of theirs who is a surgeon by profession.
Personally I've taken them at their word about all of it.
And "Can we have a link to the original source?"
No! I lost contact with them years ago and had to dig through my archives to find these photos that I've choosen to share.
Even if I was still in contact with them, I wouldn't share their personal infomation (without their permission) with you anyway!
LilLurker

I don't want their personal information, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. There's a far leap from dentistry to gynecology. As for a surgeon risking their career on something as idiotic as this which is guaranteed to cause future problems due to bacterial transmission between each cavity as the ring shifts.... pfff.

Either you've been played and fooled by these people (and I feel sorry that you've been conned) or you're trying to fool us.

I don't believe it for a second. Where's the bead, ball or joint in that ring that's supposedly pierced the vaginal/rectal wall? I believe what we're looking at is a segment ring with the segment removed that's been pushed into both orifices to give the illusion of a piercing.
4G-font-b-Segment-b-font-Lip-Eyebrow-Nose-Nipple-PA-font-b-Ring-b-font.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
ianjocar2

Unread post by ianjocar2 »

I think it's real. She was on the BMEZINE IAM community some 10 years ago.
She is a chinese women and talked openly about all her piercings. She told she was not sure to keep this deep fourchette.
For the same reason (cleaning after toilet) a german women removed hers. It is not a deep piercing, the skin there is only a few millimeters, the problem is about anal bacteries in the vaginal cavity.
But I agree, very very erotic, but my wife said definitely no way to such a piercing
You can find this women with her huge nipple rings in her bathroom somewhere in the nipple piercing section
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

I want to believe, I just don't see anything to relieve me of my doubts
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

Tell us LilLurker, Do believe that man walking on the moon was also faked, but professional wrestling is real?
LilLurker

crbtoo wrote:Tell us LilLurker, Do believe that man walking on the moon was also faked, but professional wrestling is real?
No, there is more than enough scientific evidence to prove man landed on the moon whilst even those involved with "professional wrestling" acknowledge that it's scripted entertainment.

I'm so sorry that you feel as though you have to resort towards stupid questions rather than continuing to make your case.
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

LL, there is no case. You just seemed to not believe and let everyone know it in a rather snarky manner and seem to want to defend your opinion as the only opinion.
It's a shame you can't deal with someone having a little fun at your expense.
That said, I won't tease you anymore!
LilLurker

crbtoo wrote:LL, there is no case. You just seemed to not believe and let everyone know it in a rather snarky manner and seem to want to defend your opinion as the only opinion.
It's a shame you can't deal with someone having a little fun at your expense.
That said, I won't tease you anymore!
Snarky? Only opinion? Fun?

I presented a case, I wanted someone to argue back and convince me. I can't be responsible if your argument doesn't hold any water at all and has already been picked apart.

Feel free to continue having fun, there's plenty of room for more fake posts. Here are some photos of a nose amputation - http://goo.gl/BK70C1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

LL, There no need to have the link to a self portrait on here.
There is also no need or desire turn Pierced Forum from a place to exchange inforrmation and photos, into a verbal boxing ring to satisfy your ego. Do us all a favor and find some other site to argue on.
LilLurker

crbtoo wrote:LL, There no need to have the link to a self portrait on here.
There is also no need or desire turn Pierced Forum from a place to exchange inforrmation and photos, into a verbal boxing ring to satisfy your ego. Do us all a favor and find some other site to argue on.
Please stop raging and flaming - ad hominem attacks aren't going to divert from my original point that these pictures of such a deep anal/pussy piercing simply aren't real.

I'm sorry if pointing that out has offended, undermined or upset you in some way.
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

LL, has anyone else told you that you have the sense of humor of a doorknob?
DiyPA

Unread post by DiyPA »

Ontopic crybabies...