Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library
WEbcam Bookmarks

Anal Pussy Piercing

raduka

Anal Pussy Piercing

Unread post by raduka »

Every woman should have this heavy anal pussy piercing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
agv983

Re: Anal Pussy Piercing

Unread post by agv983 »

what a lovely pierced pussy!!
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

I'd be 99% sure that this is too separate plugs.

Rectums and vaginas are separate for a reason (!!) and having the fauna of each mixing non stop would be a recipe for disaster. I remain ready to be proven wrong!
Last edited by LilLurker on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
IanM666

Unread post by IanM666 »

I agree with LilLurker, but I fear it may be real - see below

http://smdevotina1.tumblr.com/post/7632 ... cing-14-mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eternity

Unread post by eternity »

The anal piercing looks real. I've been asked to do a couple of anal piercings but refused for the same concerns that are apparent beginning this discussion. The anal/vaginal piercing is not a tag. I pierce tags and therefore will not do an eyebrow piercing. The anal/vaginal piercing would open a direct path to the body cavitiy and produce deadly infection; not to mention bacterian entering the vagina. Wild sex often produces a situation that allows for a guy to go from the anal cavity to the vagina spreading bacteria to the vagina and this is just as bad. I have been told that this anal/vaginal piercing is very orgasmic. Just pull on the jewelry and an orgasm is likely to occur. Having this piercing would require extreme care, washings and that is not good for the vagina either.
Fealin

Unread post by Fealin »

IanM666 wrote:I agree with LilLurker, but I fear it may be real - see below

http://smdevotina1.tumblr.com/post/7632 ... cing-14-mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you look at the posts surrounding this one on that tumblr, it's of the same woman, but no vag-anal piercing.

It's just two insertables.
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

Though this young lady isn't the one I use to correspond with that had an "anal forchette" I have no doubt that this one is real.
The one I used to talk with on AIM had one that was considerably larger than this one it.
And yes lurker, she did have some problems with infections when it was first done. However as it healed and very close attention to keeping it clean and maintains a religious cleaning proceedure she has had very little trouble with it.
I will put a disclaimer on this, she had her's done by a physician and remained under medical care until the healing was complete.
To drive you crazy as she and her hubby/Master are, the last time I spoke with her, her's had been stretched to and inch!
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

crbtoo wrote:Though this young lady isn't the one I use to correspond with that had an "anal forchette" I have no doubt that this one is real.
The one I used to talk with on AIM had one that was considerably larger than this one it.
And yes lurker, she did have some problems with infections when it was first done. However as it healed and very close attention to keeping it clean and maintains a religious cleaning proceedure she has had very little trouble with it.
I will put a disclaimer on this, she had her's done by a physician and remained under medical care until the healing was complete.
To drive you crazy as she and her hubby/Master are, the last time I spoke with her, her's had been stretched to and inch!
I like what I read, but I think I will take the "pictures or it didn't happen" stance here. I wish it is true, but I don't really believe it until I see it
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

nokke wrote:I like what I read, but I think I will take the "pictures or it didn't happen" stance here. I wish it is true, but I don't really believe it until I see it
Agreed. Even if it's true I wish it wasn't - it's just a stupid idea.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
ianjocar2

Unread post by ianjocar2 »

this one seems to be a real one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

She have video?
jenho

Unread post by jenho »

great pics
Thanks
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

We have at least two threads including pics and videos of this kind of piercing. I found this one: http://www.piercedforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6891 but not the other one and I can't search long at the moment.
I remember the other one with a Russian woman who had several rings.
Does that ring a bell with anybody?
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
jdandej

Unread post by jdandej »

This thread mentions this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6037&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eg
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Not exactly the thread I was looking for but *ouch* ...
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...