Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Because real people's piercings are *always* more fun

Queso

Because real people's piercings are *always* more fun

Post by Queso »

I've been meaning to do this for sometime, so here it is: I present to you, the wife.

Currently, she has 8 outer labia piercings and 2 inners. Outer labia rings are at 6 gauge for the top pairing, and 4 gauge for all of the rest. Inners vary, but she generally wears 8 or 6 gauge jewelry in them, if anything at all.

The inners were done over ten years ago. We did them at home ourselves, they were her first piercings - in fact, she was still a virgin at the time. I always found that to be kind of hot, that (outside of maybe half a dozen times when all of her rings were out for cleaning or shaving) she's only known intercourse with a pierced pussy. The holes are surprisingly resilient and stretchy. She's had her inners out for as long as four months at a time, but the holes don't close. If she wears jewelry for a few weeks, they will accept up to a 0 gauge, with a little work.

Her outer labia (also ten years old) were initially done with the middle two pairs, followed a week or two later by the top pair. Unfortunately, the top and middle left both failed to heal correctly and had to be removed; she had this offset configuration until about three years ago, at which time she went back and had those two repierced and added the bottom pair. Once we determined that everything was healing fine, we began the process of stretching them up to their current size. The top pair is far more "difficult" in terms of gauge and we soon realized that 4 gauge wouldn't work for them without risk, but the rest (especially the original holes) were easily gauged up to a 4. In the picture with the inners in place, you can see one CBR; it's a 6 gauge ring, as this shot was taken while we were still stretching. The holes in the outers are far more finicky than the inners; I think that we would risk them closing in 2-4 days without jewelry, despite their age.

Unfortunately (for me, mostly), we seem to have hit a stop point with new piercings. She has never wanted to be pierced in her hood, or near there on the grounds that it's more arousing to her to know that she's not pierced for her pleasure but for mine. I've long wanted to add to her inner labia piercings though. Since they can stay viable for such long durations, it's my hope to someday add an ungodly amount of rings to them - probably three pairs above the current ones and two below - with the intention that the rings could be fitted for chastity, one ring for every pair of holes. However, she'd likely spend 90% of her time without any jewelry in them (once healed) so that such a configuration would be something on the order of a "one weekend a month" / special occasion type thing. I'm still holding out hope, but I'd call the chances of this happening unlikely at this point. Ditto for the nipples, which I'd like to see with a 6-8 gauge stirrup someday. The possibility of some sort of tattoo on the mons (Man's Ruin, perhaps?) was loosely discussed at some point as well, but it may be that particular window of interest has passed as well. If all of this is the case though, and nothing new ever gets added to this, I'm still pretty damn happy. I get to play with this every time we mess around, and that's a pretty good deal.

So anyways, here you go. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wellpierced

Re: Because real people's piercings are *always* more fun

Post by wellpierced »

Lovely, you lucky man
EllieEls

Post by EllieEls »

Lovely!
plymcpl55

Post by plymcpl55 »

mmm Very nice indeed ! :D
eternity

Post by eternity »

Your story is similar to mine, but different. I too have plans for more modifications to the wife. The wife has outer labia that are not plump but long enough to accommodate large gauge piercings, say four. I am interested in opening up her labia so as to accommodate a three inch diameter piercing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HOGMAN65

Post by HOGMAN65 »

Queso and eternity,
Thank you both for sharing photos of your wives piercings. It is appreciated.
You are both very lucky people.
Kind regards to you and your wives.
kuna

Post by kuna »

Very nice...Lucky bastards...