Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

jdandej

Re: Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

Unread post by jdandej »

Fantastik!! Thankyou :P :P
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

I was feeling very nostalgic today and uncovered a photograph (remember those) of when there were no tattoos and newly pierced nipples.

What would I rather, pierced or tattooed nipples?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

Great pics - thanks for sharing.

So are the ink and piercings a discussion or is she happy for you to take the lead on that?
Masterbun123

I think it’s fair to say that the ink and piercings are discussed and then we agree that I am correct.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

For myself, tattoo's complemented by piercings are ideal. MCR is yours to do as you see fit so at the end of the day it is your decision. Whatever you do I thank you for posting pictures of such a delight.
marky750

Masterbun123 wrote:I think it’s fair to say that the ink and piercings are discussed and then we agree that I am correct.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
Thanks for the reply - look forward to the next instalment!
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Thanks for the latest photo of MCR - it is all wonderful work in progress not to be missed or under estimated!
We are all keenly looking forward to the next instalments as soon as relaxation of regulations permit!
Thanks again for all the wonderful work and postings on here.
Keep safe and well.
plymcpl55

Unread post by plymcpl55 »

MCR is amazing! is going to get even bigger rings in her beautiful pussy ? :wink:
Masterbun123

MCR May stretch a little further but there is a great deal of metal through those lips as it is. More likely to think about an increase in quantity rather than size of rings.

The next project will certainly be thigh/hip buttock and anus tattoos.

She is really not looking forward to the anus and is very anxious about the pain, but she will have to grit her teeth and accept the pretty ink that I have chosen for her.

I, however, am rather looking forward to seeing her squirm, first with embarrassment as she makes the booking and then with the discomfort of that ink going around her hole.

Fun times are ahead.

For some of us.

Bunbury.
pouce55

Unread post by pouce55 »

Master Bunbury, please ensure MCR the the anus tattoo of course causes some pain, but that is only very short. My wife and I both experienced this. Best, Robert
Masterbun123

Dear Robert,

I have shown her your comments and the look of relief on her face was something to behold. I did remind her, however, that she still needs to book the tattoo and hold her cheeks apart for an hour or so. She then blushed crimson and went back to her daily duties.

I think you may have, on the one hand, made her day, but on the other hand, she now knows that it is absolutely going to happen!

I look forward to the big reopening so she can arrange matters. Now all I have to think about is the outfit she will wear to the tattoo artist.

Hmmm.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
marky750

Do you go with her, to give some opinion on the layout etc? Or does she have to go by herself for everything?
Masterbun123

That does very much depend.

I like to be able to finalise the design with her to ensure it is what I want, and I also enjoy watching her get tattooed or pierced, and am there to hold her hand through the more painful moments.

But sometimes I enjoy the thought of MCR having to go to get tattooed by herself.

That said, most of her work has been completed with me watching.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
marky750

Thanks Bunbury, would you ever video the process?
Masterbun123

It’s tempting, but to be quite honest, my eyes and attention are normally utterly transfixed by the ink going into my beautiful lady’s skin.

I suppose I just like watching her being changed for ever as it’s always a final glimpse of what she looks like now and knowing that she will never be the same.

Despite the fact that I love seeing her being tattooed, most of the time she does not enjoy the process at all and my attention more often than not is on helping her rather than detaching myself and filming it.

Ultimately, I want the tattoos, and the deal is that she takes the ink provided she is supported.

I have a lot of support to give and she has a long road ahead of her.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.