Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

Masterbun123

Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Dear All,

Many apologies for a lengthy absence from contributing to this archive of stolen delights. Miss Cunt Rings’ arms are progressing nicely. She now also bears a thick ring through the top holes in her pierced cunt. This serves several purposes. Firstly, it makes access to her clitoris very difficult so she is virtually unable to pleasure herself. Secondly, it is an incredibly tight segment ring that requires a great deal of force to open for me and therefore she is completely unable to remove it without assistance. Finally, as if the hieroglyphs tattooed on her pussy (spelling the word “slut” in case you didn’t know) we’re not enough, the segment ring bears an unremovable tag of ownership and status which you can see in the pictures.

I hope you enjoy the pictorial history.

Regards,

Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vantangent

Re: Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

Unread post by vantangent »

Nice! Thanks for the update. Is she going to get tattoo sleeves?
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

Thanks! Her nipples are amazing!
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

thx for the update. I LOVE the huge balls on her tongue, what size are they now? (going bigger?) the nipples seem bare without rings lol
Masterbun123

Thank you for your comments. Miss Cunt Rings is most gratified for the attention. The intent is for the designs to continue down her arms to the existing wrist tattoos (she already has to wear long sleeves to work to cover these). Her next piece is, however, likely to be a large thigh, hip and buttock piece as this is what I currently desire.

Her tongue has now been stretched to 5mm and she has to wear the larger stud with a 10mm ball 24/7. Her employers have now noticed this and she has been questioned over it, particularly when dealing with new clients, but given her continued success in her business, it does not seem to present a problem (though it does require her to over pronounce her words as the heavy balls can cause a slight slur and lisp). An unexpected but very welcome side effect of her new stud is that her tongue has become distinctly stronger.

Her nipples once again have migrated so we may not continue with piercings in this area unless anyone has any suggestions to avoid this.

With very best regards.

Bunbury.
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

Thanks for the wonderful pictures. It is a shame about the nipples migrating. Maybe worth re piercing with PTFE bars and stretching with plastic jewellery, you won't have the weight but will have the looks.
Diggerbob

Unread post by Diggerbob »

Just one word amazing! Thank you for sharing!
Bob
Masterbun123

I am so pleased at the reaction to MCR’s additions. I look forward to resuming our journey as soon as is possible! The more she is covered with painful, permanent and sometimes demeaning ink and thick, personalised jewellery denoting her status and my ownership, the happier I am. She is more aware now that she exists to please me and that this requires sacrifice, which she will have to endure for many years.

Best,

Bunbury.
targed

Unread post by targed »

Shame about the nipple piercings. Heavier gauges tend to migrate less, maybe re-pierce at a heavier gauge?

If you can’t make them work then maybe its time to completely cover her breasts with tattoos instead.

That tongue piercing is amazing! Could you post a video of her (trying) to speak? It’s always been a fantasy of mine to pierce a girls tongue such that she lisps and has trouble speaking as a result.
Masterbun123

A small archive picture of Miss Cunt Rings’ tattooed and pierced pussy before her clitoris was obstructed by her segment ring and owner’s tag. Having the word “slut” In heiroglyphs and the cats means that in perpetuity she must remain clean shaven to display her status.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
targed

Unread post by targed »

What a lovelly view!

I’m surprised her pussy isn’t more heavily tattooed. Do you plan to extend things in this area?
tester1ca

Unread post by tester1ca »

Great lower belly tattoos.
headshrunk

Unread post by headshrunk »

I cannot commend you enough, sir, she is magnificent.

I would love to see more about that tongue piercing. That looks amazing (and must feel amazing).

Well done, keep up the amazing work.
gixin_79

Unread post by gixin_79 »

Nice tongue and earrings too. Theres room for few more rings maybe. And few more rings on fingers too. Beautiful lady overall!
Masterbun123

The current state of world affairs has found us with time on our hands, so Miss Cunt
Rings has been busy keeping me in the manner to which I have become accustomed. After a short “discussion” and showing of some pictures from others’ archives, it has been decided that when the world reopens, MCR will have a red outlined star tattooed around her anus as a further sign of ownership. She is somewhat reluctant but her opinion is largely immaterial and she knows this to be the case.

In the mean time, please enjoy her latest offerings.

With every good wish for all of your health,

Bunbury.
Last edited by Masterbun123 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.