Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Uncut cock PA

4skinn

Uncut cock PA

Unread post by 4skinn »

Hello guys, after many years of lusting after a PA and some fear I am scheduled to have one this Friday at 3:30 pm. I was wondering if any other uncut guys like me have one and if your 4skin presents any problems?

If you also have suggestions I would be interested in hearing them.

4skinn
albert999

Re: Uncut cock PA

Unread post by albert999 »

I have had a PA in my uncut penis for over 20 years, the last 10 years at 0 guage. I have never had an issue with the foreskin I that time, the only thing I did do was remove the frenum as it made the piercing look off centre.
Enjoy you piercing.
4skinn

Unread post by 4skinn »

Thanks I appreciate knowing that. How did you remove your frenum?
albert999

I had pierced it long before my PA, all I did was stretch it until there was very little skin left. It got to a point where I could slice what was left with a scalpel. There was so little skin I felt nothing when I cut it, there was also very little blood it only bled for a couple of minutes. Healing took about a week, now you can't even see where it was, everything is completely smooth. HTH
4skinn

Unread post by 4skinn »

Hi thanks. I had a 4 skin piercing previously so that might work for me also. I went ahead and got a PA I honestly wish I had done it previously. Virtually no pain and minimal bleeding. I love the look and feel.
albert999

Enjoy the PA, Happy healing.
Grumpy2

Unread post by Grumpy2 »

4skinn wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:22 pm Hello guys, after many years of lusting after a PA and some fear I am scheduled to have one this Friday at 3:30 pm. I was wondering if any other uncut guys like me have one and if your 4skin presents any problems?

If you also have suggestions I would be interested in hearing them.

4skinn
I also got a PA a little over 20 years ago ago and also have an uncut foreskin. My PA is a little off centre as when I had it done my frenulum was mostly intact - apart from a tear whilst being enthusiastic with a partner...

I used the 'Tie' method to get rid of my fren; essentially using a surgical needle and suture and using a surgical knot. It took me threee ties to get the result I wanted, but have been fren free for about 18 years and have had no foreskin problems with the PA which is currently at 9mm

Regards, Grumpy
Best Regards, Grumpy