Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Pwardy's Wife's Nipple Tattoo: Poll

What colour should her nipple tattoos go?

Both black
42%
One black, one natural
2%
Red tit with blue nipple, blue tit with red nipple
28%
Red tit with red nipple, blue tit with blue nipple
13%
Both purple
8%
Both blue
3%
Both other colour
3%
Don't tattoo them
2%

Total votes: 198

LilLurker

Pwardy's Wife's Nipple Tattoo: Poll

Unread post by LilLurker »

Let's pretend for a second that he or his wife give a damn about the opinion of a bunch of perverts on the internet....

...if it was up to you then what colour would you tattoo her nipples? And what design would you cover them in?

Here's a before pic and a current progress pic (from posts on this site).
2012-08-26-290.jpg
For ease of reference let's call them "The Pink Tit" and "The Blue Tit".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
LilLurker

Re: Pwardy's Wife's Nipple Tattoo: Poll

I'll go first... I think she's got great naturally coloured nipples, it's almost a shame to cover them up for the rest of her life but I'm 100% for it being done.

I'd either like to see :
  • one made black and one left natural with the threat hanging over her that soon the other one will be lost forever.
      • The red boob given a blue star and the blue boob given a red star
Design wise I think I'd like to see a typical flower outlike, like you'd draw if you were doodling. Would make a change to seeing a star.

Would be great if it was videoed - even Alira Astro's black stars weren't videod
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
cbtboy

Unread post by cbtboy »

I think any ink would look very sexy. I want to thank pawdy again for sharing his time & lovely wife here. I'm still working on my wife, she is into the tit tattoo ideas but just not into the pain. I plan on picking up different creams one being what pawdy mentioned to me some time ago if i can get it here in the usa. May try go numb tatt cream. Thanks again :)
starsailor

Unread post by starsailor »

I think pwardy knows what he wants - so he doesn't need our advice... If I had the choice, I think black hearts will fully black nipple would be great. But it has to be done in a way that it fits the rest of the tattoo...

Thanks again Paul for sharing your great pics!!! Your work is great!
LilLurker

Hell yeah I agree - it's their choice. I didn't put this up to offer advice, just wondered what people thought. Gotta try and keep this place alive.

I'd be worried that solid black would be too harsh against the rest of all that colour and would detract from the overall piece(s). I guess we'll know soon enough :)

55 votes and only a few posts sucks though. Come on people, what you are thinking?
pusslick69

Unread post by pusslick69 »

Imho areolas and nipples must be tattooed but it should blend with the other tattoo. If the tits would have not been tattooed at all black stars would be best maybe with red hearts on the nipples. But in your case make it obvious the areola and nipple are tattooed but blend it with the other design e.g. let a insect sit on the nipple which is a branch or flower or so.
pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

------'
Last edited by pwardy911 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

Hi pwardy,

We really appreciate all you are doing! Your wife looks fantastic.

We assume that her reluctance is probably linked to what if she has to go into hospital, or Dr's surgery etc. As she has had so much work done on her breasts, just tell her that a bit more will not be noticed, and anyway, they have probably seen it all before (certainly in the area that you live, as I am sure that she is not the only lady in your town that you are working on for full coverage??).

Keep up the good work, and best wishes to you both.
Fred and Mrs Fred
LilLurker

Fred99 wrote: We assume that her reluctance is probably linked to what if she has to go into hospital, or Dr's surgery etc.
Interesting assumption! I know that docs haven't ever given a flying fudge about my large gauge PA... it's even caused a couple to have a sly grin and ask if it hurt.

The poll's going well - not that's it's binding or anything. Pleased to see that there are some more imaginative folk out there other than the "Make them black" brigade!
pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

--------
Last edited by pwardy911 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
wellpierced

Unread post by wellpierced »

Sounds fantastic! Bring it on!!
starsailor

Unread post by starsailor »

Yes! Bring it on! Sounds really good and fits perfectly to the other tattoos. :-)
chrlid12345

Unread post by chrlid12345 »

any updates?
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

Would someone try to explain the fixation with black nipples?
I for one just don't get it...
yosh666

Unread post by yosh666 »

maybe it´s because of, black is the only color, which is forever.

on every other color you have in a tattoo, is it possible to cover up with other colors and make something new. this is not possible to black. black is forever.

maybe...

by the way, i prefer black nipples too ;)