Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Extreme facial tattoo

jonnyboyo99

Extreme facial tattoo

Unread post by jonnyboyo99 »

I only know her as Coco. See how her facial tattoo has developed over 4 to 5 years. Lovely !! :D :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mallystryx

Re: Extreme facial tattoo

Unread post by mallystryx »

Great post, Thanks!

I seem to remember an interview with her back in the day on bme? Does anyone know where that would be? And yes, I searched through modblog already
catalin200040

Unread post by catalin200040 »

Thanks to expect when turning up pictures of coco gorgeous tattooed,pose since I saw her face tattooed I wanted to get tattooed and I started tattooing dick And so began the adventure Tattoo if anyone still has a cock pictures make me very happy Thank you in advance
pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

if you go on bme iam... type in coco12102 you'll find her :)
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

I'm not sure if I got these from this forum but here's some more of her.

download the zip (11 pics) :
Coco - Laura.zip
do78pkm6.jpg
jf7ryzpj.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frameset

Unread post by Frameset »

I am nut I love these bold black patches - but I am impressed!
Wow!
Wsw.omen

Unread post by Wsw.omen »

Some new Coco/Laura for everyone's enjoyment. I found her Facebook page. We haven't had a chance to talk yet, but, when she has time, she's going to answer a couple questions I asked her. It looks like she's in need of a touch up!
Bigman68

Unread post by Bigman68 »

Her ink has not aged well. From the IAM days.... anyone who chatted with her was actually talking to her husband Jim. Jim was a self taught tattooist and started inking laura right after they met. They have a complete power control dynamic. Jim tattooed her face to make her exteme and for her to get attention where ever she went.

Jim did all of her tattooing at home in a make shift studio and since retirement has not tattooed her in many many years. based on the fading of her ink she needs to have it reworked but that may have been jims desire.
Bigman68

Unread post by Bigman68 »

Her ink has not aged well. From the IAM days.... anyone who chatted with her was actually talking to her husband Jim. Jim was a self taught tattooist and started inking laura right after they met. They have a complete power control dynamic. Jim tattooed her face to make her exteme and for her to get attention where ever she went.

Jim did all of her tattooing at home in a make shift studio and since retirement has not tattooed her in many many years. based on the fading of her ink she needs to have it reworked but that may have been jims desire.