Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Tattoos That Are A Turn Off?

LilLurker

Tattoos That Are A Turn Off?

Unread post by LilLurker »

http://www.boobgoddess.com/cosmid-indigo.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She's really really sexy but the guns really put me off :( They totally ruin it for me. Like majorly. Gutted.

is there anyone else that finds tattoos a MAJOR turn on but sometimes the tattoo can be a turn off? How would you work around it if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend that had something you didn't like much?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
toadst00l

Re: Tattoos That Are A Turn Off?

Unread post by toadst00l »

I hate weapons and tattoos of weapons, but as long as I have no idea about the person on the picture I do not really care much.
McFetish

Re: Tattoos That Are A Turn Off?

Unread post by McFetish »

Interesting question. Now that I think about it I'd have to say that those metal/horror/gore/monster/evil tattoos and of course.... disney character tattoos are a turn off. Oh and portrait tattoos, especially of deceased loved ones... Imagine fucking your GF/wife while having to look at your mother in law's face all the time tattooed on her but LOL Oh and those cheesy standard, "chosen from the book" tattoos like a howling wolf/indian/... you name it. But let's not forget realy realy bad tattoos, like "OMG what were you thinking !"

If my GF/wife had a tattoo like stated above, eh.... I'd drug her, drag her to a tattoo artist (while she's out), and have him do a cover I like :)