Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Russians

chiba

Russians

Unread post by chiba »

Russians
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zaphod

Re: Russians

Unread post by zaphod »

The first model is amazing, love breasts tattooed as gracefully as hers
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

Spectacularly beautiful pair (of models). That female guiche (or is there a proper name for it) piercing is really sexy. Thanks for posting
sproeman

Unread post by sproeman »

Hi All...

The feminine version of the "Guiche" is called a "Fourchette", from a mis-spelling of the French word for fork, "forchette".

Elayne (Angel/Binnie/Levine) of Gauntlet (L.A.) and total-back-covered-with-angel-wings fame tried the first one, with two additional Jennifers, in 1992 or so.

How do I know this with such certitude?

I invented this piercing, including the name. You may find this in a book I wrote about the same time called "The Change". It used to be available from Constance Enterprises in New Jersey, but I have no knowledge of this any longer.

Still, most on this board would get their jollies from this tome. Total body-wide piercing and tattooing, plus surgical "enhancements"...

Yep, you'ld all get wobbly from reading "The Change"...

Sproeman!!!
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

Hi sproeman,

Thanks for the explanation and for your contribution to the piercing community. I will immediately search for your book.
sproeman

Unread post by sproeman »

Guess What? Someone still has copies of the book. I have not bothered to check this out - until now...

http://www.bolerium.com/cgi-bin/bol48/83446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Huh! Go figger it?

Sproeman!!!