Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My wifes cunt 2!

achat

My wifes cunt 2!

Unread post by achat »

Hope you like the pix of my submissive wife!!

And please make same suggestions about a pussy tattoo

Best wishes for all members and for the great work the admin did, and will do (hope so)!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sarob

Re: My wifes cunt 2 - tattoo

Unread post by sarob »

As a submissive, she needs a tattoo that reinforces her submission. While butterfly tattoos are pretty, they don't say "Use me". I like the idea of some text in an arc above the clit, and some pierced cocks either side of the labia. An anal tattoo to emphasis the hole is always ultra erotic.

Sarob
Fred99

Re: My wifes cunt 2!

Unread post by Fred99 »

Text can be disguised as tribal, so that a closer look is required to decipher what it says, or it could be worded in another language, or perhaps japanese characters?

Depends how much she has to advertise her slave status, and how you propose to make her show it off to others. Is it going to be kept a secret, so that only you and her doctor gets to see it, (and I hope the members of this board when you post) or do you plan to exhibit her totally naked at BDSM clubs and nudist beaches etc? Also are you making her available for use by others, or do you just want to mark her as your property?

Agree with Sarob about the anal tattoo, an extra pussy like Japanese Butterfly has perhaps, or perhaps something floral like this.

Best wishes
Fred99
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pet2mslucy

Unread post by pet2mslucy »

Judging from the pictures you have posted so far, it also looks like inserting large objects in her is a favorite pastime. How about something advertising that fact. "nothing too big", "bulk storage", "Main Entrance" or other humiliating comments. With large object play, the cunt can get stretched out, like a cavern. so how about "<wifes name> cavern" or "<your name>'s cavern" designating it as yours. One final thought in the same vein. I have seen cave explorers (spelunkers) use a simple drawing of a stick figure, on all fours, wearing a hard hat with headlamp. Possibly one tattooed beside the labia or on innner thigh, getting ready to crawl in and explore. I am thinking something like Image this but skinnier lines.
achat

Unread post by achat »

Thanks for your different ideas!

Some thinks you should know!

We like to go to nude beaches and to go out to show a bit.
So the tattoo is seen not only by me and her doctor.

The idea with the chinese characters are good.

I think, it should read "slut" or "slave" but i don´t know the right charakter.

Perhaps someone could help?!

Best wishes

Achat
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

Achat,

Apparently, according to several "write in Japanese" sites, this is the Japanese character for "slave". It is pronounced "Dorei".

Summer will soon be here, so can we all hope to see your slave wearing this for us on Pierced Forum sometime soon?

Best wishes
Fred99
achat

Unread post by achat »

Hi

has someone a idea what these symbols means?

Best wishes
Achat
bulahee

Unread post by bulahee »

achat wrote:Hi

has someone a idea what these symbols means?

Best wishes
Achat

It means 'Bitch'.