Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Blackout swimsuit tattoo

jodiela

Re: Blackout swimsuit tattoo

Unread post by jodiela »

I have a bodysuit myself, and have been covered for several years. To be able to go out in public and people wondering if they are looking at colorful skintight clothing or just skin is great 😉 Also have to say that getting my pussy and anus, including the labia, clit and as far inside as my artist was able to reach, feels so worth it. Totally hot to open myself up and not be able to see a single area that is not inked. Don't know if you want or plan to get inked in every accessible spot down there as well? Anyway good luck, sounds like a fun project 😃
Last edited by jodiela on Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ffffa

Unread post by ffffa »

jodiela wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:55 pm I have a bodysuit myself, and have been covered for several years. To he able to go out in public and people wondering if they are looking at colorful skintight clothing or just skin is great 😉 Also have to say that getting my pussy and anus, including the labia, clit and as far inside as my artist was able to reach, feels so worth it. Totally hot to open myself up and not be able to see a single area that is not inked. Don't know if you want or plan to get inked in every accessible spot down there as well? Anyway good luck, sounds like a fun project 😃
wow, can you share photos/videos?
Anton5000

Unread post by Anton5000 »

frances wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:02 pm Thank you fir the drop out pics - very inspiring

For me of course it would be full solid frontal tattooing, boobs, nipples,pubes to make a total deception that I was wearing the 'swimsuit' when in fact I would be totally naked in quite public places - blush

As such I would have to be inked very solid - perhaps A double or even triple inking would be required for an even and saturated body

as for the nipple chain - thinking I should get double barbell piercings in each nipple, with the inner closure balls of the horizontal barbells welded to a short tight chain linking my nipples - thus should be permanent jewellery
To what extent and completely do you want to have your pussy tattooed?
Do you have the option of having your pussy pierced extensively?
Anton5000

Unread post by Anton5000 »

jodiela wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:55 pm I have a bodysuit myself, and have been covered for several years. To be able to go out in public and people wondering if they are looking at colorful skintight clothing or just skin is great 😉 Also have to say that getting my pussy and anus, including the labia, clit and as far inside as my artist was able to reach, feels so worth it. Totally hot to open myself up and not be able to see a single area that is not inked. Don't know if you want or plan to get inked in every accessible spot down there as well? Anyway good luck, sounds like a fun project 😃
Do you have a colorful bodysuit, or has everything been colored black?
If Becky Hold's reports are to be believed, the inking of her pussy was so painful that it took several sessions. Did you endure this in one big heave action?

A forum member (f), who has since been silent for a long time, had his entire pussy, including buttocks, colored over the weekend and also had it ringed. So everything was colorful with her, which was just covered by a pair of men's gym shorts. Unfortunately, she deleted her pictures and her contributions to them many years ago.
frances

Unread post by frances »

Well as for my pussy and anus tattooing I would want it to be absolute as possible as well as deep as possible so that no natural flesh is ever visible, even if I fall asleep at a public beach and my legs fall apart - blush

I can imagine that much of this is very painful but willing to try as much as possible - I have very sensitive nipples and clit - so I can image that will be major major pain

I have been told I will have to have at least triple tattooing done in order to get very dark even blackness
jodiela

Unread post by jodiela »

Anton5000 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:42 am
jodiela wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:55 pm I have a bodysuit myself, and have been covered for several years. To be able to go out in public and people wondering if they are looking at colorful skintight clothing or just skin is great 😉 Also have to say that getting my pussy and anus, including the labia, clit and as far inside as my artist was able to reach, feels so worth it. Totally hot to open myself up and not be able to see a single area that is not inked. Don't know if you want or plan to get inked in every accessible spot down there as well? Anyway good luck, sounds like a fun project 😃
If Becky Hold's reports are to be believed, the inking of her pussy was so painful that it took several sessions. Did you endure this in one big heave action?

A forum member (f), who has since been silent for a long time, had his entire pussy, including buttocks, colored over the weekend and also had it ringed. So everything was colorful with her, which was just covered by a pair of men's gym shorts. Unfortunately, she deleted her pictures and her contributions to them many years ago.
My bodysuit is colorful, but inside of my pussy and anus is solid black. It was definitely painful, and the healing was hell as well. Had three sessions on my pussy and two on my anus to get the solid and completly covered look.
curt wise

Unread post by curt wise »

jodiela wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:33 pm
Anton5000 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:42 am

My bodysuit is colorful, but inside of my pussy and anus is solid black. It was definitely painful, and the healing was hell as well. Had three sessions on my pussy and two on my anus to get the solid and completly covered look.
can you post pics of your bodysuit
frances

Unread post by frances »

So sexual having your pussy and anus solid black - kiss

I had consudered to have swubsuit done in a single colour - but have chosen black because it us so popular recently and because I think hut would be the easiest to accessorize

By acessirize I mean wearing if bjack items such as stockings, high heels, wrist cuffs etc
frances

Unread post by frances »

Curious where on my body should I start with the blackout

Would anyone any ideas on say the order of say the first 10 area' that should be inked for the most intense experience - willing to endure any pain early such as my nipples and clit - blush

Or even a full area inking schedule to completion

Kiss Fran
spooky666

Unread post by spooky666 »

Frances you are so fake.
JoakimAlgos

Unread post by JoakimAlgos »

spooky666 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:31 pm Frances you are so fake.
came here to say this
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

I think so too.

already 2 pages of useless chatter...

I'm waiting for photos
streliztia

Unread post by streliztia »

just like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frances

Unread post by frances »

Similar yes

Sonewhat like the girl on the rjght but with higher thong like bottom

And rather than shoulder straps - the ink above my breasts would flow up into a fully inked black neck - much like a halter top - this would also allow my back and shoulders to remain bare (for now)
frances

Unread post by frances »

Somewhat like this - but with a fully inked neck including under my chin

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/underwear-ba ... B087M8QKFW