Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Blackout swimsuit tattoo

frances

Blackout swimsuit tattoo

Unread post by frances »

Help with a bjackout swimsuit plan

Initially was planning to have a black bikini tattooed on my body so I could be naked at the beach and appear to be Wearing a bikini

But did not like the idea of the necessary strap lines that would also be necessary

Now thinking of having my body tattooed as if I was wearing a very minimal one piece swimsuit

Specifically thinking a halter style - to include a black neck, pussyfoot and breasts - leaving most of my back bare and strapless

Although I do like the idea of a single tattooed strap coming up my spine from my anus to my neck

Has anyone seen something similars
frances

Re: Blackout swimsuit tattoo

Unread post by frances »

Ops that should be black out of my pussy/anus
Not pussy/foot -lol - damm spell check
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

sounds like a very nice plan, you want it full black? I want it done all in one go?
frances

Unread post by frances »

Yes all in black, very solid and saturated

And a snug chain between my nipples to reduce the bounce and swing of my breasts
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

please explain how that chain will go and how it will be attatched
robertdurst

Unread post by robertdurst »

As long as you were already thinking of the chain, that could be part of a bikini top style thing.

Have you seen droptop? She's got something similar to what you're describing, at least on top:
/viewtopic.php?t=18892
frances

Unread post by frances »

Thank you fir the drop out pics - very inspiring

For me of course it would be full solid frontal tattooing, boobs, nipples,pubes to make a total deception that I was wearing the 'swimsuit' when in fact I would be totally naked in quite public places - blush

As such I would have to be inked very solid - perhaps A double or even triple inking would be required for an even and saturated body

as for the nipple chain - thinking I should get double barbell piercings in each nipple, with the inner closure balls of the horizontal barbells welded to a short tight chain linking my nipples - thus should be permanent jewellery
frances

Unread post by frances »

For me of course it would be full solid frontal tattooing, boobs, nipples,pubes to make a total deception that I was wearing the 'swimsuit' when in fact I would be totally naked in quite public places - blush

As such I would have to be inked very solid - perhaps A double or even triple inking would be required for an even and saturated body

as for the nipple chain - thinking I should get double barbell piercings in each nipple, with the inner closure balls of the horizontal barbells welded to a short tight chain linking my nipples - thus should be permanent jewellery
frances

Unread post by frances »

frances

Unread post by frances »

Thinking the chain and nipple barbells should be stainless steel to provide max contrast against my soon to be black nipples

The chain should be relatively thick and heavy so it resembles typical trim added to a swimsuit - so it would be quite visible, adding to the illusion

Thinking the size of chain that is often attached to purses - maybe 1/2 inch wide
frances

Unread post by frances »

More thougts- I think a minimal one piece bathing suit with a halter design body tattoo would attract less attention than the tattooing of a bikini that I initially thought of

The halter top design would give the ability to have a solid black neck tattoo - and I am now also thinking of wearing a permanent chain slave collar made with the same metal as the chain to be fastened between my nipples

I love to be naked - blush - especially in very public places or on our boat - getting excited just thinking about water skiing totally naked and appearing to be wearing a swimsuit - LOL
frances

Unread post by frances »

As well having my nipples chained together wii add to the visual of my breasts being confined within the 'bathing suit'
-giggle
frances

Unread post by frances »

Something like this https://www.shopcrush.com/products/anac ... -YQAvD_BwE

But with my neck totally black as well
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

Example found on instagram :

Tits.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frances

Unread post by frances »

OMG YES - especially her black neck - after my breasts and nipples, the thought of having a full black neck and bottom of my chin is so damm erotic

Love the edge detail inthat it highlights her ink as a tattoo

For me though it would have to be without the edge trim in order to be the mist deceptive

I want to be able tie be totally naked in some quite public places - blush