Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Blackout swimsuit tattoo

IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Then I would suggest posting something to verify - maybe your artist would be a good start.
frances

Re: Blackout swimsuit tattoo

Unread post by frances »

Well solid black is not exactly an artistic exercise

If there would be a pattern or different shading then perhaps something for my artist to show off
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Well solid black is not exactly an artistic exercise.
You clearly have absolutely no idea about such a big project. Otherwise you would hardly write such nonsense.
frances

Unread post by frances »

And you are so full of bullshit

My swimsuit tattoo is in fact not that big when you consider the high cut lower thong portion. and the bare back and bare sides of my body
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

It would still be quite big - compared to a "normal" tattoo. But you don't even seem to have thought about that in your little story.

Also, there are 4 weeks between your nipple piercings and your jewellery changes - of course something like that heals so quickly only in your case - just like the few days between your tattoo sessions in the same area.

But sure - I write the bullshit.
insanegolfer87

Unread post by insanegolfer87 »

And if any of this was true, all frances would have to do is post pictures of the progress to prove it. But since they haven't, despite many requests, I agree that this is most likely not true. But it would be awesome if it was.
frances

Unread post by frances »

Thsnkyou insanegolfer

in fact it is all true

And it's becoming insanely awsome bring able to be totally naked in public - protected only by my minimalist tattooed swimsuit

Yesterday I came extremely close to being "discovered/detected" by the local beach patrol police but their attention was diverted by some teens carrying a cooler of beer - while i managed a dash into the water
frances

Unread post by frances »

Thsnkyou insanegolfer

in fact it is all true

And it's becoming insanely awsome bring able to be totally naked in public - protected only by my minimalist tattooed swimsuit

Yesterday I came extremely close to being "discovered/detected" by the local beach patrol police but their attention was diverted by some teens carrying a cooler of beer - while i managed a dash into the water
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

frances wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:00 pm Yesterday I came extremely close to being "discovered/detected" by the local beach patrol police but their attention was diverted by some teens carrying a cooler of beer - while i managed a dash into the water
4 week old piercings in open water ... sure.
frances wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:00 pm in fact it is all true
See above. LOL.
spermobak

Unread post by spermobak »

frances wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:00 pm Yesterday I came extremely close to being "discovered/detected" by the local beach patrol police but their attention was diverted by some teens carrying a cooler of beer - while i managed a dash into the water
It's interesting that you're an exhibitionist yet you don't want to share photos of your tattoos online on a forum when people call you out for lying, lmfao.
frances

Unread post by frances »

I never said my piercings were healed - and in fact they were painfully not healed but it was
Neccessary to change the metal

Which no doubt will now take much longer to heal
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Oh God Frances, give it up. No one here believes your bullshit. But more importantly - stop the nonsense, because if someone really believes the nonsense and tries to copy it, they will get the sepsis of their life.
frances

Unread post by frances »

You who ar so negative are the Ives full of bull shit

Making absurd assumptions and spreading false assumed issues

Despite you, my swimsuit is progressing deslite higher than expected pain levels at times
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

frances wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:26 pm You who ar so negative are the Ives full of bull shit
Yeah - sure.
frances wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:26 pm Making absurd assumptions and spreading false assumed issues
We refer exclusively to your grotesque statements. Our "assumptions", in contrast to your statements, are based on REAL experience - but of course you are THE exception among thousands for whom everything is quite different.
frances wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:26 pm Despite you, my swimsuit is progressing deslite higher than expected pain levels at times
Who cares. Go be a pain somewhere else.
frances

Unread post by frances »

if you can not be receptive - then i suggest you have no experience your self or with a significant other

i also do not see any evidence coming from you bull shitters

for those who are interested - a fine black chain has been added to my single nipple bar that goes up and around my neck in order to reduce my breast bounce a little bit