Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Piercings for frenulum, special rings attached to chastity locks, no escape

stockingm

Piercings for frenulum, special rings attached to chastity locks, no escape

Unread post by stockingm »

I pierced the frenulum myself 21 years ago, and now the penis is attached to the chastity lock cage with a custom made rectangular ring, and the flesh-colored stockings on the penis are to prevent the pain of friction, even if the chastity lock is open, the penis cannot Detached from the cage, (anal expands to fit a toy with a diameter of 7cm) so I will be more of a sissy, if you like me, please reply
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stockingm

Re: Piercings for frenulum, special rings attached to chastity locks, no escape

Forgot to tell everyone, I like to wear garter belts and stockings, with open pantyhose, only like flesh and dark flesh
stockingm

You may not like me as a sissy, so let me just record my daily life. From the first post to now, I haven’t unlocked my chastity lock. I like this kind of life...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stockingm

I just got home, I couldn’t get a taxi after the rainstorm, I was so drunk, let’s take a picture
stockingm

This is just a shot. Wearing the lock every day caused the tube stockings to pill. After a period of time, after unlocking the lock, replace it with a new one. This requires tools and S-shaped screw opening tools,Lace loops are 7mm thick, so that everyone can see my lock and system clearly. With piercing. If you have the same hobbies or have any ideas, please reply me.I want to communicate with you!
stockingm

photoshoot after lunch
stockingm

Wake up in the morning and take a shower, it's almost become part of my body
stockingm

I got up in the morning and took a shower. Since the chastity lock could not be removed, I applied shower gel with the chastity lock and the stockings on the penis. After that, I changed into new stockings and hollow pantyhose. I like the fit of the stockings very much. physical sensations, taking pictures。
stockingm

I couldn't hold back at noon, and fucked myself again, the garter stockings and stockings inside the chastity locks have not changed, the pink tight dress and pink high heels
stockingm

I couldn't hold back at noon, and fucked myself again, the garter stockings and stockings inside the chastity locks have not changed, the pink tight dress and pink high heels。
If you like it, I hope it can become your mobile phone or computer desktop picture, thanks
stockingm

I just woke up and washed the photos I took while sitting in front of the computer. I really like the way I am locked. I masturbated and ejaculated with the lock the day before yesterday. I felt helpless after ejaculating. I couldn’t take off the chastity lock. I took a selfie video during the process. I don’t know how to upload the video. Is there any female S in the Philippines? After a period of time, I will go back to my own country after work adjustment...
nellis

Unread post by nellis »

Outstanding pics .... thanks for sharing!
stockingm

Thank you for your reply, I go out every day, and I wear this kind of dress in my pants, and I have adapted to it. When the penis shrinks, it is like the first and second pictures. Normally it is the next 3 pictures, and it will be erected every night. Wake up, but I should be fine by now
stockingm

I showered in the morning, took off the chastity locks and cleaned my penis (pubic hair is starting to grow, I need a permanent hair removal solution that removes all body hair except the head), put new stockings on the penis (two layers, the second layer simulates foreskin, wrapping the glans), no masturbation during the process, put on freshly washed stockings and dresses, continue to masturbate my anal with toys, I like my life now, I want it forever!!!The penis with the chastity lock usually dangles like a bell when walking, especially when wearing high heels, the shaking is more intense
stockingm

Showering, rinsing the chastity locks and lacing piercings, I couldn't resist taking out my boyfriend and inserting myself to satisfy my horny body. This dildo is just a substitute, I like the big one, it’s not convenient to carry it here when I go abroad, I bought this dildo in the Philippines, I don’t know how to use the local shopping app, and I can’t find a big size one online, so I can only do this first.I like the feeling that the body is wrapped in stockings and the penis is locked, it makes me feel happy and safe