Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Danni Jacobs

xien1

Danni Jacobs

Unread post by xien1 »

Danni Jacobs 43 years old en has some extreme blackwork, eyeball tattoo and one some pictures some metal

hxxps://www.instagram.com/dlp421979/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frances

Re: Danni Jacobs

Unread post by frances »

OMG her face and neck ink iare so beautifully tattooed and at the same time so deeply powerful especially when combined with her tattooed eyes that add such a special depth of mystery

Danni is very exciting to compel me to take the plunge to agree to be inked in a totally permanent blackout project

Especially thinking that I should agree (plead) to have my tattooing start on my face in order for me to prove my total submission and commitment into total sexual slavery and ownership

In my case once my neck was inked and healed I would be fitted with a wide permanent stainless steel bondage collar. Quickly thereafter inking of my wrists and ankles would be fitted with permanent matching stainless shackles
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Looks fine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wicked4x

Unread post by wicked4x »

I’m 99% confident that this is all photoshop. If you really study the artwork it changes from picture to picture. The lines are blurry and the black is too smooth to be real. Also, for being a photographer, her pics of herself are purposely of a lesser quality.
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

it's weird, "DLP421979" he disappeared on instagram ...
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

wicked4x wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:37 pm I’m 99% confident that this is all photoshop. If you really study the artwork it changes from picture to picture. The lines are blurry and the black is too smooth to be real. Also, for being a photographer, her pics of herself are purposely of a lesser quality.
A lot of effort then and for what?
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

alpes wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:08 pm it's weird, "DLP421979" he disappeared on instagram ...
hxxps://www.instagram.com/danni_louise7922/
B1S0N

Unread post by B1S0N »

for me it looks photoshoped... years a go she had green eyeballs, now black... idk her bodysuit and facetattoos looks different to other girls
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

I think she uses some photo filter that makes it look so unnatural and completely blurry. In old photos, the bodysuite looks pretty real.
B1S0N

Unread post by B1S0N »

do you have old photos?
McFetish

Re:

Unread post by McFetish »

IhrName wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:57 am I think she uses some photo filter that makes it look so unnatural and completely blurry. In old photos, the bodysuite looks pretty real.
B1S0N wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:43 pm for me it looks photoshoped... years a go she had green eyeballs, now black... idk her bodysuit and facetattoos looks different to other girls
Believe whatever you want.

This is not photoshop. Like xien1 said, a lot (A LOT!) of effort to fake what?
And years ago green eyes to black eyes, that would be called...progression maybe?

Also:
viewtopic.php?p=4247066#p4247066
hornytoad

Unread post by hornytoad »

As someone who has used a lot of Photoshop, I’ve always believed her images were fake.
sensorium

Unread post by sensorium »

It's Photoshop and possibly someone who doesn't like their ex-wife that much anymore....

The lines are not always clean, the transitions are washed out and the images themselves are not of the best quality.

In the stories, on the other hand, the lady can take very good quality landscape pictures.

That doesn't add up.
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

you need to ask him for more pics...
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Fake or not?