Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Colleen

lincspoacher

Colleen

Unread post by lincspoacher »

I found these pics of lovely Granny Colleen,quite unexpectedly whilst browsing a non-piercing site last night .. a real treat ...

It's not just the young 'uns who're sexy eh ? ... :lol:

Bye for now,

Poacher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Oh,'Tis my delight on a shiny night .. in the season of the year"
kon6838

Unread post by kon6838 »

Thank you
This is my most favorite photograph.
taiwan
lincspoacher

You are most welcome Kon,I'm glad you like them ... as I say,I found them purely by accident .. amazing what you can find just trawling through the web ..

Just goes to prove that older Ladies can still be very sexy .. especially in my favourite combination of Black stockings & piercings ... in many ways,I actually prefer the more mature Lady .. in touch with her own sexuality,fully aware of the effect she's having and proud of it .. :lol: 8)

Bye for now,

Poacher.
rob0092004

Colleen

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Many thanks for the posting, [ and all the other fab ones you have sent in so far] - this lady has already appeared a number of time on the site at www.villageladies.co.uk - although on the pics shown there so far the rings were black and muck smaller.
Glad to see they now been taken up to about 3mm thick by the look of them!
Which site did yopu find them on please?
For those of you who have been on this site since the early days you might wish to know that Lyndsey [ aka Auntie Lyndsey !] has also appeared on village ladies twice showing her pussy tattoo and others but piercings were not then considered suitable for that site so much have a change of policy to move with the times!
Keep up the good work - wel done.
Rob
lincspoacher

Hi Rob,

Apols for delay in reply (I was out on the lash last night) ...

I found the pics of Colleen at the link below .. glad you like the stuff I post,I have a fairly large collection & will continue to send stuff in for the enjoyment of other members ..

http://grannysexforum.com/forums/

Bye for now,

Poacher.