Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Laura or Coco

LilLurker

Re: Laura or Coco

Unread post by LilLurker »

alpes wrote:actually very ugly tattoos on the face,
effective laser technology to remove on the face
I doubt that any amount of lasering is going to undo the damage to the face, especially as she has multiple layerings of tattoos.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Hate to spoil the fun but didn't she pass away some time ago ?
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

You might be thinking of Eden Heron (Cynthia Martell), she had a full facial tattoo (and bodysuit) but she sadly passed away last year.
LilLurker

vantangent wrote:You might be thinking of Eden Heron (Cynthia Martell), she had a full facial tattoo (and bodysuit) but she sadly passed away last year.
When you think of the comparison between the quality of their facial work it's astounding. Cynthia's was very well done (though I still preferred her face without it).
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

vantangent wrote:You might be thinking of Eden Heron (Cynthia Martell), she had a full facial tattoo (and bodysuit) but she sadly passed away last year.
Yes you're right, I got them mixed up.
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

Does anyone have photos of Eden Heron (Cynthia Martell), showing her full bodysuit that they'd be willing to post?
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

She is a gorgeous woman totally in love with her husband..
LilLurker

bignips wrote:She is a gorgeous woman totally in love with her husband..
Oh you know them? Any updates?
DDT982

Unread post by DDT982 »

I used to chat with her some times ago and I have the same information posted above.

No news since some years indeed.

Best
Max
Wsw.omen

Unread post by Wsw.omen »

Some new Coco/Laura for everyone's enjoyment. I found her Facebook page. We haven't had a chance to talk yet, but, when she has time, she's going to answer a couple questions I asked her. It looks like she's in need of a touch up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigman68

Unread post by Bigman68 »

Her ink has not aged well. From the IAM days.... anyone who chatted with her was actually talking to her husband Jim. Jim was a self taught tattooist and started inking laura right after they met. They have a complete power control dynamic. Jim tattooed her face to make her exteme and for her to get attention where ever she went.

Jim did all of her tattooing at home in a make shift studio and since retirement has not tattooed her in many many years. based on the fading of her ink she needs to have it reworked but that may have been jims desire.
targed

Unread post by targed »

Thanks for posting this - i used to chat to her years ago too, and often wondered what happened to her. Looks like she had little to no further work done since those days, which is a surprise to be honest - i was expecting by now her to be completely covered. She always said that as she lived in a small town, that she was a one woman freak show!

Not surprised the ink hasnt aged well - frankly facial tattoos never do, and Jim wasn't terribly talented either - it always felt like he was just using her as a colouring book.
Wsw.omen

Unread post by Wsw.omen »

targed wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:20 am Thanks for posting this - i used to chat to her years ago too, and often wondered what happened to her. Looks like she had little to no further work done since those days, which is a surprise to be honest - i was expecting by now her to be completely covered. She always said that as she lived in a small town, that she was a one woman freak show!

Not surprised the ink hasnt aged well - frankly facial tattoos never do, and Jim wasn't terribly talented either - it always felt like he was just using her as a colouring book.

No problem, I took it more as a way to keep her from leaving him, with the idea in mind that if he made her look so unattractive, no one would want her, case in point the handlebar mustache. That would be the deal breaker for me. I could deal with the rest of it but, the mustache and goatee are a major turn-off. I wouldn't be attracted to my wife any longer with that. I question her mental state as well, to be that submissive to allow someone to disfigure her face like that. He could at least take her to a pro and have it touched up for her.
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

Her tattoos are a mess, but still, the insane coverage is rather erotic!