Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e shackled and plugged

jr2bdsm

e shackled and plugged

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

When at home e has been on a chain leash affixed to her clit hood ring most of the past few days. e has been shackled closed 24/7 when not in use. When I want to use her, I simply say "present", I remove the shackle from her pussy lip flesh tunnels, mount and fuck her. When we are finished, I have taken to plugging her pussy and leaving her for a bit before I say "you may proceed slave". she thereby has permission to resume her daily activity. her first act is always to kiss my feet and then say "thank you for using, slave Master". she will wear the plug in her pussy as long as she can then she will come to me, usually with one hand holding it in and ask permission for it to be removed. Which I always grant . Sometimes I have her remove it and sometimes I do it :-). In these pictures taken after I had regained my composure enough to insert the plug and reconnect the shackle to her flesh tunnels, she is still glistening and her inner lips slightly flushed from the fucking some minutes earlier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
igel642

again..

Unread post by igel642 »

GREAT PICS of a GREAT SLAVE 8)
Noddy

Unread post by Noddy »

one really lucky master 8)
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

what a great post.