Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

a friends question

seller

Re: a friends question

Unread post by seller »

http://www.tattooinspiration.com/Tattoo ... 58369.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://cs4384.vk.com/u5792820/125566139/y_d45e9823.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zaphod

a friends question

Unread post by zaphod »

I mentioned this forum to a girl i know well.
She,s slowly getting into the idea of having her boobs tattooed some more.
Her question is. What would a bunch of tattoo-fetishists like us suggest for her to have done.
She is truely interested in your creative ideas.
It is suppost to cover the small butterfly on her left breast.
Let,s encourage her to join this lot here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Here's more of his 'friend' - http://www.adultism.com/profile/313696/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Morejan

Unread post by Morejan »

LilLurker wrote:Here's more of his 'friend' - http://www.adultism.com/profile/313696/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, that's me. I hope you enjoyed!
I post other places too.

Zaphod drew some really wicked erotic designs to cover my tits and I asked him to post me on here to see what you guys would like to see done to them.
I want to know how far I might be persuaded to go... he promised you would shock me!

Please don't let me down!
LilLurker

Morejan wrote:
LilLurker wrote:Here's more of his 'friend' - http://www.adultism.com/profile/313696/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, that's me. I hope you enjoyed!
I post other places too.

Zaphod drew some really wicked erotic designs to cover my tits and I asked him to post me on here to see what you guys would like to see done to them.
I want to know how far I might be persuaded to go... he promised you would shock me!

Please don't let me down!
Ha ha, I was tempted to register that username on this forum and pull the same stunt!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
zaphod

Unread post by zaphod »

luckely you didn,t.
I,m not going to defend myself here, Jan and me thought of this as a great and hot question to ask to you lot. I know poeple here tend to recognize a tattooed breast emediatly if you show one .
Jan,s included, i didn,t expect otherwise, i,m old and wise enough.
This being said, the question still stands, isn,t this what makes this forum great...
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

LilLurker seems to be the needlessly suspicious sort.
LilLurker

familiarcreep wrote:LilLurker seems to be the needlessly suspicious sort.
Not needlessly. Some people on here are the needlessly naive sorts though.
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Oh, piffle, I've been personally insulted on the Internet! Whatever will I do?

Whether the people here are real or not doesn't matter, does it? You've no evidence either way, only your suspicions and biases to work off of. If there's conversation or photos, who cares?
joe23

Unread post by joe23 »

familiarcreep wrote:LilLurker seems to be the needlessly suspicious sort.
yeah dude.. anybody who posts hot girls on here is fine by me. seriously lurker, give it a rest, or at least contribute some comparable material instead of bitching.
zaphod

Unread post by zaphod »

Since this out of our way......
Anybody creative?
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

Depends on what your after. I kinda think something like this, except may in a heavier tribal black work style, with the nipples colored in solid black. With your pale skin and pink nipples that would make a nice contrast.

Just out of curiosity, your nose piercing looks large, is it a plug or just a large outside stone? In any event it looks good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morejan

Unread post by Morejan »

Blademaker wrote:Depends on what your after. I kinda think something like this, except may in a heavier tribal black work style, with the nipples colored in solid black. With your pale skin and pink nipples that would make a nice contrast.

Just out of curiosity, your nose piercing looks large, is it a plug or just a large outside stone? In any event it looks good.
I like this idea - it's sexy and bold. But it's too easily hidden under clothes. Zaphod's design had me wondering whether I would have to cover up all the time or be brave enought to show off very erotic tattoos. I found that very exciting.

I do really like the blacked nipples. Can this be done on the skin here?

My nose is a small piercing with an Indian flower in it. I like it.
AljazK

Unread post by AljazK »

Morejan my opinion is, that this stars are the best tattoo idea (and the nipples are colored in solid black). Sexy and cool. 8)

What do you think :?:
Morejan

Unread post by Morejan »

Sexy and cool, yes. And in your face!
I was very impressed by your ornameting of my nipples in you later design too.
I do want a balance of art and confrontation, I think