Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Full body tattoo.

aleks0404

Full body tattoo.

Unread post by aleks0404 »

Hi. There are here people with full coverage of a body by a tattoo? It would be desirable to ask some questions. I to myself want to do long ago a full body tattoo suit. I found the master, but I can't take the last step will decide. Maybe there will be people who will help to make to me the decision.
LilLurker

Re: Full body tattoo.

Unread post by LilLurker »

Sounds interesting - what are your questions?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
aleks0404

Re: Full body tattoo.

Unread post by aleks0404 »

I since the childhood liked tattoos. But at that time it was a taboo subject in society. When I studied at university that to me the magazine fell into hands about tattoos. There on a turn there was a photo of the man in full a Japanese body.Тогда I solved that I want as. Strange desire to cover all body with a tattoo? But I wanted it. It was secret desire. Anybody about it didn't know. And now the wife knows only. More than 10 years my desire was only in dreams. While on vacation I didn't see the man with full Japanese baud! As me it took. Then for the first time admitted to the wife that I want full coverage of a body by a tattoo. She on it told that I the madman. Then I decided to go to the planned purpose. Searches of the tattoo artist.Tattoo artist began found. All with it discussed style, design. It is already possible to begin but to me my doubts don't allow to take the last step. As society, friends will react to my tattoo. How to live with a full body? As that man on rest told - when you will start doing a suit that to you will be already indifferent on foreign opinion and there will be a pleasure from transformation of own body. In my soul now confusion - I don't know that to do to me. Prompt.