Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Some face tattoos

vantangent

Re: Some face tattoos

Unread post by vantangent »

Wow, that's amazing! Is she going to stop there...or do the rest of her face and head? Hopefully we'll get some more updates.
nop

Unread post by nop »

Vanny Preussler has added some more tatts recently 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

She looks great. Even has her eyeballs tattooed. Her facebook page (hasn't been updated for some time): https://www.facebook.com/kadistik" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

Another facial tattoo. She called herself Dragonfly West on Myspace (which in my opinion was far superior to Facebook), and published pictures about her getting her tattoo. But sadly Myspace no longer exist in its original form. Found her again on Youtube and Instagram under the name Audrey Silverston, but since it is just one of the pictures from Myspace, it is hard to say if it is really her of if someone have just stolen one of her pictures. Also found a mugshot of her. (Wish the pictures were a little larger, but there were the only ones available.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gandolf

Sexiest woman on Eath

Unread post by Gandolf »

She's been a model on mfc. She's a promising Russian tatto0 artist, and just amazingly beautiful.
https://www.instagram.com/sashu_sun/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ivansa0202

Unread post by ivansa0202 »

Jennifer M. Albert
A yoga teacher
Bigman68

Unread post by Bigman68 »

jtalh2003 wrote:got a few more pics of her if i can find them heres one
I read a story on Mrs. Tattoo. the guy inked her to mark her as his wife. Lots of drama in this situation as I am sure you can assume.

Last I saw online Mrs. Tattoo had remarried and was taking classes. I am however if that was before or after the mug shot pictures I have seen.
Bigman68

Please ID and tell what you know lol
Bigman68

Forehead tattoo advertisement I read that she sought donations to have this tattoo removed. she was paid 10k to do it.
nop

Unread post by nop »

Found this some time ago, her name on FB was "Isa Isabelle Von Gräf" but the profile is dead now. Does anyone have more of her?
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

An update of the woman with the Event Horizon face tattoo. She's featured from about 2:14:30 to 2:18:28 and again from 2:56:30 to 3:11:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TvcTcU99w&t=8076s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

nop wrote:Found this some time ago, her name on FB was "Isa Isabelle Von Gräf" but the profile is dead now. Does anyone have more of her?
wow- thats so hot!
bigink1

Unread post by bigink1 »

nop wrote:Found this some time ago, her name on FB was "Isa Isabelle Von Gräf" but the profile is dead now. Does anyone have more of her?
bigink1

Unread post by bigink1 »

ivansa0202 wrote:Jennifer M. Albert
A yoga teacher
Update