Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Ink injections

Salp

Ink injections

Unread post by Salp »

Not exactly tattooing in the traditional sense, but close enough. It goes for both genders, but since this is the most active board, it is probably the best place to post it.

We have traditional tattooed, which doesn't need further explanation. And there is ink injections done with a hypodermic needle and syringe. The most familiar use of that process is eyeball tattooing. And I think Little Swastika has used it under his fingernail, which I suppose must hurt a little.

Another less familiar but increasing use is tongue tattoos, using the same procedure (I think it takes a few sessions to complete it):

One has tried to use traditional tattooing on the tongue, but the results are usually not that good. The injection needle and syringe seems way more effective. But why stop there? While I'm not sure if could work on your outer skin, or be recommended, it should have the same effect on all areas of your body with a mucous membrane, not just your tongue. The eyeballs can't really be classified as a mucous membrane. It should work on the gums and lips too. And parts of the genitals. For males that should mean glans and the inside of the foreskin, and for females the inside of their outer labia, the inner labia and clitoris. It would probably work in the area around anus as well. The whole thing is a pretty new procedure, and Russ Foxx is one of the few I am aware of that does more than just eyes, but there should be a few more around the world. I think the unofficial word for it is tissue staining.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Salp on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishgutt99

Re: Ink injections

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

awesome!
i'd like to know more!
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

My knowledge is limited, since all I know is what I have picked up on the net, but I can share what I have.

As mentioned, Little Swastika at Psyland25 and Luna Cobra have done some experimentation (https://www.facebook.com/tattoingisdeat ... 080536733/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), and Russ Foxx and a few more.

This guy have injected ink into his own tongue (in addition of having tattooed eyeballs), and offers to answer your questions: http://browniebodymod.tumblr.com/ask" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Like eyeball tattooing, there was no previous knowledge to build on, so at least the first colored tongues are the results of experimentation. How far they have come at this point I don't know, but here is his story back then: http://browniebodymod.tumblr.com/post/7 ... experience" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Link to one of the girls' instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/leopardo.chucky/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still nothing about genitals being colored this way, but considering that both Instagram and Facebook will delete such images, it is understandable.

A couple of more examples on tongues in progress:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
penyukasegala

Unread post by penyukasegala »

Injetcted.... How do they do it?
Twitter:GarGator1
Former tumblr:ChronicFetish18+
_juergen_

Unread post by _juergen_ »

I did it a week ago.
My tongue now is dark grey on its upper side. On the bottom it is nearly black, but has faded a bit into grey.

It did not hurt that much. Only the swelling was horrible. I could not swallow anything for nearly two days. Took some Cetrizin after the first day for the swelling. That helped a lot.
Maybe the Ibuprofen helped too... Had two a day for two days.

Injecting into other parts of the Body:
Glans: works well, mine is cpl. black
Shaft: works too, but covers the whole shaft. Is cpl. black too.
Sack: does not work very well. Is dark grey. Very spottish... ;)
Nipples and breast: Got very blurry with no sharp border.

Sry. No pics.
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

_juergen_ wrote:Sry. No pics.
Why?
_juergen_

I'm not sure if i want to share them.
And if so, should i share them in this topic? I'm a male and this is a female subforum.
Let me think about this for some more time.

One thing i ever wanted to know:
There are males with a black tattooed penis.
Is there something similar in the female sector? Any pics?
pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

I've completely coloured two girls inner pussys completely black. Lips hood and clits. Kinkerbells being 1 of them. . The 2nd girls is very black . Kinkers is in need of colouring. But now I've had more practice, I'm good and positive that it'll be a far better outcome. Wardy
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

penyukasegala : As mentioned, it is done with a syringe and injection needle.

_juergen_: So your tongue needs a couple of more sessions before it is completely black? Did you do it yourself or did an artist do it? Sounds like the method doesn't work that well unless it is in the genital area or inside the mouth (including lips I suppose). The green scrotum probably everybody in here is familiar with, the "puff the magic dragon" tattoo, shows traditional tattooing is not a problem on the scrotum.

pwardy911: Very interesting (and a syringe is probably less painful than a traditional tattoo machine?). Would any of the girls mind if a picture was posted somewhere on the net?
pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

This has had 3 session at colouring
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

Thanks for sharing. Still some sessions left? Since the method is still in its infancy, is there any sharing of information between the artists who offer it, or is it all an individual learning curve?
_juergen_

Salp wrote:_juergen_: So your tongue needs a couple of more sessions before it is completely black? Did you do it yourself or did an artist do it? Sounds like the method doesn't work that well unless it is in the genital area or inside the mouth (including lips I suppose).
I did it myself. 1/2 ccm of ink in every side of the tongue.
Looks like the tongue is divided in three areas. Left/front, right/front and back/middle.
The back/middle of mine isnt covered with ink at all so i am thinking of another color for it. But this is not very easy as i noticed that every ink is different in result. Even if it is black, which mostly turned out in a dark grey or dark blue.

The shading on the shaft is only showing up in the picture.

On the last two pics you can see the 'border' where the ink is held back.
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

Very interesting selfmodifications. A future fad perhaps?
Are you sure you dare to do more work on your tongue all on your own? If it was swelling so much you couldn't swallow, what if a future swelling it prevents you from breathing in worst case scenario?
_juergen_

I give it almost a try with very small qty of ink.