Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Total lock needed

jasongrant

Total lock needed

Unread post by jasongrant »

I currently has no piercing in my penis but want a chastity device that requires more than just a prince albert. Is there something a bit more available?

Pics?

Thanks
TetherSpout

Re: Total lock needed

Unread post by TetherSpout »

Yes... there is a perfect and very elegant solution. Before you go piercing your dick and/or spending a lot of money on a chastity device that may not work to your satisfaction, you should check out what can be done with a tetherspout. Start with Album 1 of the TetherSpout Chronicles (Google it) and read carefully. I think you'll be surprised. With a tetherspout and a little resourcefulness you can exercise absolute control over your penis, even to the point of preventing it from ever reaching orgasm and controlling everything that comes out of it, without needing to resort to draconian measures like piercing your dick or locking your genitals in a cage. The possibilities are endless and just depend on your imagination and how far you want to go to prevent your dick from ejaculating or experiencing any sort of pleasure without your or someone else's permission.