Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Novel alternative to Prince Albert piercings

TetherSpout

Novel alternative to Prince Albert piercings

Unread post by TetherSpout »

I greatly admire pierced cocks, especially those with PAs and other piercings through the glans, because they look so sensual, but my wife is very straight-laced and would leave me if I ever pierced my dick, so I secretly wear a tetherspout instead. Tetherspouts themselves are invisible and don't require a piercing.

With a tetherspout, I can attach all sorts of rings and other jewelry or hardware to my dick, to emulate a PA piercing, and on the bright side I never have to worry about splash or messy dribbles when I pee or cum, like I would with a real PA. A further upside is that tetherspouts have many more practical uses (besides just for looks) and won’t tear, stretch or come out no matter how hard you pull on them, allowing many imaginative ways to masturbate and actively play with your dick. I daresay they can be much more versatile than a real PA or other piercing. Google them, if you’ve never seen or heard of tetherspouts before.

Shown below are representative examples of tetherspouts in use with an assortment of different rings. There’s really no limit to what can be attached to them and how they can be used.
curved barbell.jpg
eye nut.jpg
swing ring.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TetherSpout

Re: Novel alternative to Prince Albert piercings

Unread post by TetherSpout »

Here are some more ways to use a tetherspout.

Attach a lock for bondage or chastity. You can inescapably lock your dick (or his) to virtually anything, including to the inside of a fancy chastity cage for extra security, without needing a PA piercing.
Locked.jpg
Attach a collection hose. Don’t mistake this for a catheter. This is a perfect leak-free way to control and collect all those annoying emissions. Only with a tetherspout is this possible.
collection_hose.jpg
Suspend your dick, just for the fun of it or to show it off. Dicks always look and feel best when they’re pointing upwards or out, regardless of state.
suspension.jpg
Stretch your dick with weights or a bent fiberglass rod to make it grow longer. This rod is applying about 2 lb. of continuous tension to my tetherspout in total comfort. Try doing that with a PA, I dare you. It would hurt and quickly tear or stretch the hole.
Stretching.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.