Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Looking to Get a Frenum Piercing

batorpump

Looking to Get a Frenum Piercing

Unread post by batorpump »

Hi, New to the site. I'm finally ready to get my first piercing. I am planning on doing a Frenum piercing just below my glans. I'd like to have it high enough so when I decide to get a PA then that ring with wrap around the frenum as well. But wanted to hear from the experienced and see if there's any advice or pointers. I'd also like to have the frenum width encompass more skin since I have a thicker penis. I was thinking of 3/4 of an inch wide. But again love to hear any advice.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wert

Re: Looking to Get a Frenum Piercing

Unread post by wert »

welcome. looks good
i really don't think you need to go too deep on those frenum lorum etc piercings, i think you'll be good with a shorter length like 8mm or 10mm in length, i learned from trial and error. one thing is to be sure to use a longer bar for healing because it's soft skin and those balls tend to dig in a little bit
also do that lorum when you are hard to get the placement right, because it looks very different hard vs soft (then it moves much lower on the ball sack)
batorpump

Re: Looking to Get a Frenum Piercing

Unread post by batorpump »

wert wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:03 pm welcome. looks good
i really don't think you need to go too deep on those frenum lorum etc piercings, i think you'll be good with a shorter length like 8mm or 10mm in length, i learned from trial and error. one thing is to be sure to use a longer bar for healing because it's soft skin and those balls tend to dig in a little bit
also do that lorum when you are hard to get the placement right, because it looks very different hard vs soft (then it moves much lower on the ball sack)
Thank you for the great feedback! I will definitely take that advice to heart. And really great advice with the placement of the lorum!