Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Rings through Tunnels

switchmatze

Re: Rings through Tunnels

Unread post by switchmatze »

especially the Girl in the first three Pictures lookes cute, wonderful, thumbs up!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

switchmatze wrote:especially the Girl in the first three Pictures lookes cute, wonderful, thumbs up!
In case you're talking about my last picture post, it's the Girl in the first eight Pictures - at least Tattoos say so ;)
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

More...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Wow, there seems to be the same girl in the last three pictures. Have you got any idea who she is?

Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
komarov_112

I see what you mean, but in fact the first is Margarita Danovich and the last is Alegna Dekadens
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for Margarita Danovich then. :)
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

komarov_112: Where did you find her? I can't find any trace of Margarita Danovich anywhere.
komarov_112

Try this then - Margarita Dunwich. I think it can be translated from Russian two ways, but I wouldn't really know : )
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I have got one more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Tumblr find
megabucket

Unread post by megabucket »

She is: http://www.modelmayhem.com/3347820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

She is: Emily Rivera-Julian and a really good find :D
komarov_112

Pretty much perfect. Love the heavy captive rings and big tunnels. Big captive rings don't seem to have been so popular in the last few years, let's hope they're coming back...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I agree with you komarov_112.
In the meantime I can contribute more.
BTW: I still haven't found any pics of Margarita Dunwich (which seems to be the right spelling though).