Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

faces

Caedmon

Re: faces

Unread post by Caedmon »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Caedmon on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Nice detailed image...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I found another girl on the web.
She calls herself "Verena Schizophrenia" and seems to be from Bavaria (Southern Germany) You can find her on tumblr or youtube.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Hypocrite today :)
megabucket

Unread post by megabucket »

mXa wrote:Say ah!
I know this is an old post, but is she still alive? I remember her chatting a whole bunch on BME about smack use and rehab and then she vanished without a trace after that single photoset on Suicide Girls.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Another beautiful face can be found here:
http://sweetcuties.tumblr.com/post/9729 ... ore-cuties
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

A number of beautiful faces can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/melancholiemar ... tos_stream
or http://www.melancholiemaritim.de/
As I didn't know where else to put these, I'll leave them here :)
The Facebook profile will give you names with the photographs.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I just rediscovered this absolutely adorable beauty visiting royaltungsten. I have always wondered who she is. Can anybody here help me ID her?
I like her beauty, her ears (just imagine that beautyful sound her ears will make when she turns her head with all those heavy rings), her face ... help.
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

That's Eliona from Suicidegirls. Look at eliona_suicide on instagram and you may even see a few clips of her fantastic ears swinginging around. Not nearly enough though!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

komarov_112 wrote:That's Eliona from Suicidegirls. Look at eliona_suicide on instagram and you may even see a few clips of her fantastic ears swinginging around. Not nearly enough though!

komarov_112 you rock! Thanks mate.

https://suicidegirls.com/girls/Eliona/
http://eliona-suicide.tumblr.com/
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I found this beauty on royaltungsten and leave the pic here. I wonder who she is.
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Dita Von Teese

Good Photoshop
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Looks like you're right. But the person doing the photoshop then must have been a real expert.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I'll leave another beauty here then.