Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Mouth nose chain

dryfsys

Mouth nose chain

Unread post by dryfsys »

Recieved this from a piercer in India
Does anybody have more info, pictures, fotos or videos of this?

The simple version uses only one chain, about 75 to 80 cm in length and 3 to 4 mm in thickness. Two piercings on tongue, placed side by side One in the inside middle portion of each ear.
The path of chain is starting at back of head, via right ear piercing, across right side of face, into right nostril, goes inside, comes to throat, into mouth, via right tongue piercing, under tongue, to left tongue piercing, in mouth, via throat, to left nostril, across left side of face, via left ear piercing, joins with other end of chain.

This how it is inserted. Before the ceremony, the girl sucks up yellow thread into her nostril and slowly brings it into throat. then pulls them out of moth and loosely ties both end together, She does both sides one by one. The ceremony begins with the husband taking the chain and inserting the chain back-to-front in both ears. So now the chain is behind neck, with ends hanging from front of ears. Then he takes right side end and connects it to the string that comes out of right nostril. Then he slowly pulls the string that comes out of mouth which slowly pulls the chain into her mouth. It is quite uncomfortable for the girl, but family members help hold her and comfort her. Then he does this on the left side. Then the ends of the chain are passed via the 2 tongue piercings and connected together with a small closing ring. The closing ring will be slowly moved to the back of neck by moving it from right to left. This process is usually done at night with in a 2 or 3 days by the husband and is a sign that husband and wife have been close.

The chain is considered auspicious and is never removed, especially the parts that go via the inside from nose to throat. If the chain is needed to be replaced, the new chain is connected to the old one and pulled through. It is never completely removed.

The other version uses two chains, one for each side. There are 4 piercings on the tongue arranged in 2 rows and 2 piercings in each ear. 2 teeth, one on either side are removed and the cheeks are pierced in line with the removed teeth. The chain follows the same path until it comes into the mouth. Then it loops under the tongue from the front to rear hole, exits via the cheek and goes to the ear. The chain is closed behind the ear,

They mainly belong to the Thoti tribe. Some members of the Konda family of tribes such as the Konda Reddies also practice it. After what happened to the Apatani tribe in the North eastern India (The Government banning Nose plugs and Face tattoo_) tribes have been very reluctant to publicize their ways or even allow unknown people into their villages.
bruintje

Re: Mouth nose chain

Unread post by bruintje »

i would love to see some pictures of the finished results of these procedures please
frances

Unread post by frances »

Interesting use of chains

For what purpose - objectification?? Or perhaps enhanced deep throat effects on the penis ??
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

I think both, and restriction too, but also an unusual form of decoration
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

I had two similar stories a couple years ago, that match the same procedure. I could never fine any evidence about it and dont think it is through. Here is a copy of the first story:

Subject: my nose chain and vay putu
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011, 10:27 AM

hello,
We chatted sometime back and you wanted me to email you with information on my vay putu and nose chain. I had to get help from my friend to write in good english so it took some time.

My ear lobes were pierced before I can remember. When I was 13 my nostrils were pierced. This is done when girls get their first period, as a right of passage. I wore small studs till about 21. At this time I was considered ready for marriage and my nostril was expanded to wear larger nostril studs. My ears were also pierced 3 more times for wearing jewellery.

Soon my marriage was decided to a family that was orthodox. I was told that I would have to wear nose chain. Since there was not much time I was asked get piercings needed for nose chain before marriage. I got a large hole pierced at the top of each ear and 2 large holes in my tongue. Few days before my marriage rivets were put in the big holes in ears and tongue. These are put in by the jeweller and are cannot be removed easily. The rivets have holes in the center for the chain to pass through. On the morning I was asked to put two yellow strings into my nose and take it out of my mouth. Ends were tied together to make loops.

As part of the marriage my nose chain was put. The chain is made of gold is about 4 mm thick. The ends of the chain were passed through the ear rivets and then the ends were attached to the yellow strings inserted through my nose. Then my husband slowly pulled the end of the string that was coming out of my mouth, pulling the chain into the nose and into the mouth. Then my mother-in-law pulled the other side through. Then the chain ends that were now coming out of the mouth were passed through the tongue rivets and the ends were joined using a clasp that was put by the jeweller. After this the chain was pulled out from right nose while feeding in left nose so that the clasp came all the way to back of head.

The first few days with the nose chain were very difficult. It slowly got better and in about 3 months it was ok. The nose chain is worn permanently. It has to be cleaned once every few days. This is done by moving the chain in one side and out other side and then cleaning. My husband or my mother in law help me to clean. I will be wearing the nose chain throughout my life.

I was told that I would be required to wear the nose chain when my marriage was being decided. My mother in law showed me hers in detail and told me how it would be put in. During this I noticed her other tongue rivets and lip screws used for vay putu. I did not ask her about them and she didnt tell me anything about them. After my marriage many family elders were unhappy that I was not wearing the vay putu. After about 6 months the family priest suggested to my mother in law that I should start wearing the vay putu.

A few days later my mother in law informed me that I would get vay putu. She showed me hers in detail as she had done with the nose chain. She does not lock her tongue usually but only for some occasions. Young women (upto about age 45) usually lock their lips when going out of the house or in presence of men who are not close family.

In the next 2 months my tongue and lips were pierced for vay putu. My tongue was pierced 3 more times and rivets were put in after they healed. Each lip was pierced 5 times. After about 3 months after the decision a vay putu ceremony was arranged. During the ceremony I took the wow of silence for 21 years not to talk to other men and the vay putu was put on to help me follow the vow.

The vay putu is done like this. Each lip has 5 holes and tongue has 3 holes for vay putu. On the lip holes at the end two rings are put in. One ring on each side with the same ring going through the upper and lower lips. These rings cannot be removed easily. They make mouth opening small. The 3 holes in the middle of each lip are for locking the tongue and mouth. They put in studs on these 6 holes. These studs are again difficult to remove once they are put in. They have screws at the ends which can be screwed on to the 3 rivets on the tongue. Whan I go out, I screw the 6 lip studs to the tongue rivets. This closes my lips and prevents me from acidentally speaking with men.
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

it looks like a sick fantasy!
21 years without opening her mouth, I think she would have died earlier from all kinds of inflammation in the oral cavity!
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

I think too it is fiction stories. I have 3 diff version from old emails. More or less the same procedure with fixing the tongue for not being able to speak. The simple version with only 2 piercings in tongue should be able to speak.

I think all the procedure describe how to open the fixture and cleaning chain and others.
piercing

Unread post by piercing »

oholm wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:54 am Subject: my nose chain and vay putu
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011, 10:27 AM

hello,
We chatted sometime back and you wanted me to email you with information on my vay putu and nose chain. I had to get help from my friend to write in good english so it took some time.
Who is the "I" of the story supposed to be? The same person who was mailing to you, with the help of a friend? Someone living in a remote village with ancient practicies, but at the same time involved in mailing about it with people on the other side of the world?
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

I got a copy of the 3 email from a friend who tolled he had chat'e with 2 females on the Net, who has this ornament. The name of this ornament was, as fare as we could find out, some kind of a dirty expression. So we also thought it was a fiction story.

I think you are right, it don't make sense. I am not saying, that the start of this thread is fiction. I don't know. But I posted one of the mails to show, that this kind of story has been around. And maybe the "light version" with only 2 tong pierings could be real? A person who allready has 2 tong piercing, could have tried it for a shorter period ?

Maybe the starter of this thread can go back to this indien piercer and get more information ?
Gandolf

Unread post by Gandolf »

Sounds like a sick westerner's fantasy.
frances

Unread post by frances »

Refinement concept

Carrying on with the objectification and blow job enhancement purpose

Have come up with a refinement where the chain would be fitted in reverse providing a very visible and sexual modification of a woman

Starting with a sturdy chain attaching the center of the chain to a thick center tongue stud

The chain then continues back semi loose on the top of the tongue and up into her internal nostril openings and then exit from her external nostrils

From the nose each chain then is looped back very visual along her cheeks and through a grommet in the center of each ear

The chain ends are then brought together at the back of the neck and very obviously padlocked together

This is seriously being considered to be imposed on me in the near future
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

Sounds doable, Frances, keep us informed...
frances

Unread post by frances »

I will

Just had my tongue stud increased to 10 gauge this morning in preparation

Tomorrow my ear shells will be punched and grommeted !!!!!!
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

great plan! i hope you manage to get it all done love to see side chains thru your cheeks for extra (tongue, thru cheeks to ears)
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

oholm wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:33 pm I got a copy of the 3 email from a friend who tolled he had chat'e with 2 females on the Net, who has this ornament. The name of this ornament was, as fare as we could find out, some kind of a dirty expression. So we also thought it was a fiction story.

I think you are right, it don't make sense. I am not saying, that the start of this thread is fiction. I don't know. But I posted one of the mails to show, that this kind of story has been around. And maybe the "light version" with only 2 tong pierings could be real? A person who allready has 2 tong piercing, could have tried it for a shorter period ?

Maybe the starter of this thread can go back to this indien piercer and get more information ?
I am in contact with this piercer, who confirmed it still -although rarely- is being done
I asked for pics, but havent seen one yet
Ofcourse it can all be a hoax, i do realize that, bu the concept itself looks doable