Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

How far nipple piercings can be stretched, that not permanen

dan90

How far nipple piercings can be stretched, that not permanen

Unread post by dan90 »

Hey, sorry for no pictures but just wondering about your opinion: how far can a nipple piercing can be stretched, to still be able to shirk back to normal 14g size? I really think mostly normal 14g jewelery is attractive on a pretty girl, but sometime opearl tipe of size turn me on but thats too hars and also not pracical for everdays. Its just not something a pretty girl would want on the long run. i really have this fantas of not only convincing a shy girl to go badass and get her nipples pierced, simply by telling her why I fing it beautiful, something that enriches your life, and just makes her feel badass, but also let her try to wear streched nipple piercings for awhile just to try. Opear size pierings probably wont shrink back to 14g. what might be the biggest size that can go back? So even a girl wouldnt be comfortable with wearing stretched pierrcing forever ruining the shape of her nipple, she can bravely try to strectch them for an extent. Theres nothing hotter to me than an innocent looking girl with badass stretched nipples.

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/de ... 1rct00606/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for example this girl is adorabe, but I dont think that hole would shrink back to 14g. If sretching a nipple piercing is not permanent someone can be more brave to try it.
hruby

Re: How far nipple piercings can be stretched, that not perm

Unread post by hruby »

You don't need to stretch so much as this japaneese girl. It looks like 0g.
10, 8 even 6 gauge is safe. And looks much bigger than 14g. You should heal them first. Stretching isn't fast. Or just pierce her nipples with bigger needle.
Mystery

Re: How far nipple piercings can be stretched, that not perm

Unread post by Mystery »

and every skin is different so you can't say e.g. 6g is no problem...