frances

Re: Amazing: real Anus-to-Vagina Piercing

Unread post by frances »

Ops not ‘good’

but clit hood
modanethyl

Unread post by modanethyl »

frances wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:20 pm Thank you for the outter labia lock suggestion

That will definitely need to use grommets to enable locking and unlocking my pussy quickly

Others have also made the same comment along with total removal of my puffy inner labia lips and clit good for total exposure
Hello remove clit hood, for good exposure. Would be so wonderful!! :D
frances

Unread post by frances »

Clit good removal - blush would leave me very exposed

For the record I have a large firm nipple size clit which Master wants to have pierced and hung with a noisy bell
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

Frances - just in case this is all totally real bear the following in mind,

The anal vaginal wall is a pretty thin membrane so no can tear easily
You absolutely should not be using a ring there to steady yourself with or to put pressure on, it may well damage the anal sphincter muscles
If the ring is as thick as you say you may do yourself some damage if there’s transfer between the cavities

I’m not a piercer but my wife has always had an interest in this piercing and all the piercers we spoke to were categoric that although it’s perfectly safe it has to be looked after religiously, not have any significant weight on it and not be ‘stretched’.

That one from the German studio and the Chinese lady on Twitter seem to have perfect examples, adequate ring size and not stretched.
frances

Unread post by frances »

thank you for your caution advice

the ring is healing well and i am able to support a little more of my body weight
for brief moments to give some relief to my legs when put on standing bondage
display for long periods

to be clear only a portion of my body weight is imposed upon my VA ring

Last night was additionally challenging because I was made to wear heelless ballet
boots which I found to be very imposing and demanding during the 7 hour endurance

some extra support was achieved by using a circus 'hair hang' tied into my hair, to allow me to relax and not have to use my neck and axsmar collar to support my head full time
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

Frances - tell us more about yourself
frances

Unread post by frances »

About myself well- I guess I began as bondage curious and became a willing sexy slave to my
master

Initially it was mostly just a weekend stainless steel band collar and chain - but then the collar became a permanent requirement

Metal bondages became more and more involved and demanding, combined with bdsm activities and club workshops and especially objectification and display situations

Merry Christmas to all
tonyvr2

Unread post by tonyvr2 »

hello frances,

did you have the chain connected yet and go out in public in meantime?

just wondering if people notice it on the streets.

do you get tied to a post of furniture sometimes?

hows the healing going do you have any downsides currently?

thanks for the insight

cheers and happy holidays
frances

Unread post by frances »

The permanent chain was attached on Tuesday, it is quite heavy, sort of the type of dog leash one would need for a relatively large dog

At present I can just barely let it hang down to my ankles for a few minutes if I stand very still, other wise I have to gather the leash up in my hands so there is almost no weight on my VA ring

I have not yet been outdoors in public with the chain visible, but have been put in nude standing bondage at our bdsm club - where it was fully visible and very obvious to all

My bondages are typically to overhead chains, making any thought of escape totally futile, rather than to posts or furniture - with an exception on Tuesday where my new leash was padlocked to a stainless steel bar stool

Healing is going ok but slow, one downside of the thick ring is that it feels like I am pooping a stuck stool and so my anus is often attempting to push it out, especially when walking - rather annoying, hopefully something that will go away

As well it often twitches with involuntary contractions on the vagina side
frances

Unread post by frances »

One thing for certainty my VA ring is a relentless physical and mental reminder of my permanent submission and slave girl enslavement

I am sure I well have to be both physically aware as well as being highly mentally conscious of the ring with every step I make forever - especially with the chain leash permanently attached to the ring
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

one thing can be said:
Frances - man-wanker :lol:
tonyvr2

Unread post by tonyvr2 »

thanks for the info frances. good to hear your also enjoying the experience....

did you get fucked with the ring in till now by the way?
frances

Unread post by frances »

Have not had any vaginal or anal sex yet

Master prefers deep oral use of me, with me doing all the effort

He has suggested I can expect much more oral service since the “ring and leash are in the way”

If regular sex is forth coming it will have to be doggy style so the leash hangs down and leaves my passages relatively clear
tonyvr2

Unread post by tonyvr2 »

hello frances,

long time since we heard you how is the healing going?

did you go for an outside walk on your leash yet?

really hope to see some pics about how it looks like even with clothing on ;-)

cheers
frances

Unread post by frances »

Healing is going ok - however I must caution this is a very high maintenance imposition

Cleanliness is ut most importance - initially we only did a cleaning of the passage after a BM

The passage is now cleaned approx ever 4 hours regardless and the ring is always only rotated from my vagina to my anus to keep the passage as clean as possible

Rinsing has been improved by using a hand held tubular wand and very hot water followed by Goldbond healing moisturizer