Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e in the Aspen grove part 1

jr2bdsm

e in the Aspen grove part 1

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

excepts from a series ..... "........ We have located a nice Aspen grove at just under 5800 ft.. The temperatures are tolerable for us to play in the mid afternoon. The grove is located an easy hike from the road. The area of the grove where play is most conducive is mostly not visible by passers by and then only from the back side of the grove for an instant as the few vehicles in the area pass on the road on the backside of the grove..

Every other day or so we have been hiking in and playing in the grove of Aspens. On a few occasions we have noticed people parked watching. e loves to play in these kind of idyllic surroundings. she is extremely playful and happy in this beautiful setting. e changes into an outfit she brought for these occasions. The play is delightful and delicious. I take most of the pictures though on occasion I hand the camera to Mark. Mark's friend accompanies us every chance he gets. He is respectful and enjoys watching my, and on occasion Mark's, interactions with e. In these types of settings the slightest hint or indication and e is instantly engaged and following the lead I set. her receptiveness and submissiveness coupled with her thrill in being here and her engagement are on full display.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jr2bdsm

Re: e in the Aspen grove part 1 -tester1ca

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear tester1ca, Thank you for the encouraging exclamation.

With regards and respects, J & e of bdsm247.com