Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

"Property of" Tattoo

master/Slave discussion and picture post
Bigman68

Re: "Property of" Tattoo

Unread post by Bigman68 »

Shortly after I had collared my wife during our dating time, we were out in a rural part of our state on a little get away. she was very conscious of the locked steel collar around her neck (its a covert collar from http://www.Ringofsteel.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) Most people assume is a silver necklace and you have to really pay attention to know its a collar lol

Anyhow she was certainly adjusting to public, very overt display of her submission and my ownership. anyhow we were eating in one of my all time favorite dives, when she noticed a woman waiting on a pickup order. On the left side of this woman's neck was a property of tattoo. it was a great clump of flowers, that stretched and nearly covered the entire side of her neck but boldly inked were the words Property of Renegade around the flowers. Now for rural america my wife's collar was very prominent but paled in comparisons to this woman's neck tattoo. she was dressed in jeans and a casual top, with no other visible tattoos, piercings, etc...just a huge tattoo on her neck declaring Renegade's ownership of her for the rest of her life.