Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

shop for individual / fetish piercings???

free talk
xxxxxx

shop for individual / fetish piercings???

Unread post by xxxxxx »

Hi!
Do you know a shop where you can buy individual made or special fetish piercings? I'm talking about real heavy and huge rings or chunk piercings.

Piercings worn by Lady Madeleine or Jenny Simpson have to be buyable somewhere!!!

My favorite and also custom working shop is http://www.discount-piercing.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He is really doing great work !!!
Nevertheless, I need a new source because the diameter and fetish piercings I'm imagine about are no longer possible with his machines and steel blanks.

Does anyone know a good shop? (Who also delivers to Germany?)

Thanks in advance!
fishgutt99

Re: shop for individual / fetish piercings???

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

xxxxxx wrote:Hi!
Do you know a shop where you can buy individual made or special fetish piercings? I'm talking about real heavy and huge rings or chunk piercings.

Piercings worn by Lady Madeleine or Jenny Simpson have to be buyable somewhere!!!

My favorite and also custom working shop is http://www.discount-piercing.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He is really doing great work !!!
Nevertheless, I need a new source because the diameter and fetish piercings I'm imagine about are no longer possible with his machines and steel blanks.

Does anyone know a good shop? (Who also delivers to Germany?)

Thanks in advance!
creative art collection used to sell all the jewelry shown by o pearl and l. madeleine
you may have to invade belgium to get some!....
xxxxxx

Re: shop for individual / fetish piercings???

Unread post by xxxxxx »

thx!
Do you know a homepage to "creative art collection"?

If i ask google, I only get linked to Lady madeleine... And there's no shop